Photo via: kylieminteriors.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Farmhouse Style Decor Ideas for the Kitchen – Pottery Barn Inspired Round Jute Placemats – Rustic Farm House Ideas for Furniture, Paint Colors, Farm House Decoration for Home Decor in The Kitchen – Wall Art, Rugs, Countertops, Lights and Kitchen Acces
- This is the perfect home decorating hack! Frame any picture with these easy DIY custom photo mats. Includes free printable watercolor seashell prints.
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- unbelievably easy to make framed burlap words mpinterestparty, crafts, home decor, living room ideas, Then I traced it onto the burlap covered board from and used a Sharpie to fill it in I m not kidding That was it
- These Festive jars will be a great addition to anyones holiday decor. The listing is for 3 pint size Ball Mason Jars in brick red, vintage white and olive green. Each jar has twine tied at the neck and a real pine cone for that holiday rustic look. They would also look great holding candy canes, cinnamon sticks or holiday candy. These jars are hand painted, distressed, and sealed with two coats of a soft touch matte varnish. They are painted on the outside allowing them to hold water. The jars should not be submerged in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Greenery shown is for inspiration only and not included in purchase. Need a different number of jars or grouping of colors? We are happy to do CUSTOM orders and offer reduced pricing on larger orders. Just convo us with your wishes.
- Real Life Bedroom Ideas | Bedroom Decor | Bedroom Decorating Ideas | DIY Bedroom Decor | DIY Bedroom Ideas | Bedroom Decor DIY
- Come see my Summer House Tour and Summer decorating ideas! Im joining 31 bHome bloggers in a big Summer Open House Tour – great decor ideas for your home!
- amazing collection of DIY paper flower tutorials – these look so real! perfect for weddings, parties, or just home decor.
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- DEFINITELY need to do this! Great idea.. I have all my stuff just scattered and it would make it more organized! The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog 1773 242 2 Lindsay Black New ideas for home Correy Smith A pinboard like this would be perfect for my wife. My wife is starting her second year as a 6th grade teacher and she would absolutely love to have a pinboard like this for her class. Since the one that she has doesnt do her well an…
- Best IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Gold Chair – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Decor http://diyjoy.com/best-ikea-hacks
- A blog about thrifty DIY, decor and design for the home. Inexpensive decorating ideas, helpful household tips, trim work tutorials and DIY projects.