Photo via: boredart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 13 Ways to Recycle Old Tires
- 40 Likes, 1 Comments – Linda Spriggs (@lindaspriggs) on Instagram: “We painted these corbels and added a shelf above the doorway. I am about to do this again above a…”
- † Doily Rub-on Canvas – of course im already thinking of other ways to get the same effect, so I can use different colors … love the look though. And … doilies would make such nice snowflakes in white on a blue canvas …
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- 40 Dreamy DIY Headboards You Can Make by Bedtime – Page 4 of 4 – DIY & Crafts
- 1. Use metal trough as container for vegetable garden and install a path between your veggies. – 22 Ways for Growing a Successful Vegetable Garden
- Glue wooden letters onto a canvas and spray paint. | 39 Easy DIY Ways To Create Art For Your Walls
- Storage solutions, wall art, and so many other ways to fool people into thinking your house is all grown-up.
- Use this IKEA hack to make the ultimate art table for your kids.
- 8. Decorate your walls with gear wall clocks! Gears are important items of the steampunk culture, so don’t forget about them. Let your imagination run wild! A gear wall clock will certainly make a statement, but you can also use them to create and display industrial art pieces.
- Cheap Decorating Ideas: Give a trio of shutters a distressed finish then use them as a creative way to display family photos and art. | followpics.co
- Create a simple, effective suet bird feeder for your yard this winter by repurposing a thrift store coffee mug. Simply melt the suet (beef fat and seed mixture), pour into the mug, and add a stick for a perch. Hang from a tree and watch the birds enjoy it all winter long…this is a great DIY project to have the kids help with then theyre bored! Fun, easy, wonderful thrift store upcycle and repurpose craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com