Photo via: drivenbydecor.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well hello there! Long time no blog! That was a very unexpected two weeks away from posting on here, but I’m back and ready to dive into some projects, and I certainly have a list of them! I always feel so guilty when I get behind like this, but I’ve come to realize that this blog is a place I created as my creative outlet aside from my full time job, so I can’t let it stress me as much as it started to with not posting. Sometimes I get busy with work, and sometimes I just get into a creative rut, this was a little of both. I have been working from home for the last three years and my company just moved everyone back into the office, so last week was an adjustment to say the least! Anyways, enough of all this rambling, you get it right? On to the fun stuff! It is no secret I love thrift shopping. Whether it be big furniture pieces or just smaller odds and ends that have potential, I love buying something cheap and making it into something I can actually use. It’s so much more rewarding to me to put in the work than just buy it …
- DIY Bar Cart Tutorial – Perfect for the Patio! | Designer Trapped
- Great examples of how to style bar carts to make them both functional and lovely; perfect for casual, formal and holiday entertaining.
- Each set of these curtain tie backs is as unique as the deer that once wore it. The antlers are from the Whitetail Buck of Wisconsin. They will give a natural but elegant look to your decor whatever your taste from cottage and modern to retro. Each set of antlers may vary in color from light to dark–it all depends what kind of tree or bush the deer used to rub its antlers on. Please specify if you would prefer a lighter or darker color set and I will do my best to accommodate your preferences. Each tieback is sold in a set of two with 4 available finishes. Mounting hardware included. NOTE: If you order multiple sets, Etsy will charge the shipping for multiple sets. I will refund any overages minus any shipping/supply costs. I was featured on the Etsy blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING ONLY. YOUR COUNTRY MAY STILL CHARGE A CUSTOMS FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE.
- Metallic Living Room Bar Cart – Home Decor Ideas
- A family command center has been on my to do list for ages and I finally got it up! I adore how it turned out and it has been a great way to keep our busy family organized and informed. With 2 blogs (did you hear that I just launched a local Arizona blog with …
- The holidays are filled with the hustle and bustle of baking, buying, wrapping, visiting, and entertaining. I decided about a month ago that I am going to add to this list and make all of my Christ…
- I got a request on Instagram the other day to do a blog post on how to decorate around a TV. Great question! Well, in our house that we just moved into I haven’t really blogged our two entert…
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- Crochet Wreath, a Sewing post from the blog Crochet For Free on Bloglovin’
- With outdoor spaces being extensions of the indoors in todays homes, making a DIY outdoor bar just seems like a dang good idea.
- Ugly 1980s orange wood desk from the ReStore gets a makeover with Bright White paint and stain on the top! Watch the video tutorial and get the materials list on the blog! – Thrift Diving