Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Old door turned coat rack! I love this because its flat to the wall for small spaces. – good mudd room idea
- Got an old milk can kicking around? Love this idea, if I ever come across a milk can Im totally doing this!
- Storage bench turned file storage. Originally from Martha Stewart. This is a really neat idea if you dont have a lot of space but need to store files. This is better than having a bunch of file boxes because you can still sit on the bench. This works if you dont have a dedicated space in your home for an office, but could also work in a small home office that might need extra seating. LOVE! ❤
- We are so excited to finally be sharing our Craft Studio that we finished last month. We completed this makeover in about 36 hours! In case you haven’t heard, I (Mallory) will finally be moving back to Arizona (15 minutes from Savannah!!!) and we wanted a space that we could lock ourselves in and bust out some major projects, blog work and brainstorming in the few hours a week we will have to work together. Aside from blogging, we each have our own “side jobs”. I run an Etsy shop selling vinyl designs for home decor and Savannah is a hair stylist (a dang good one at that! *winks*). Between our jobs, being wives and having 7 kiddos under 6 between the two of us, we have to prioritize, plan and bust out projects whenever there is an opportunity. We had a 36 hour window before flying to a conference in Salt Lake City so we busted it out! The need for a workspace is long overdue and we are thrilled with how this one turned out. We’ve converted one of Savannah’s bedrooms into a studio space for us to work, craft, brainstorm and a place to keep our supplies organized. …
- Transform an old dresser into a storage-packed kitchen island — Antique Dresser Turned Kitchen Island Heir and Space.
- Have an awkward shaped gift (I find plush toys SO HARD to wrap) or have run out of wrapping paper and need a cute gift box idea in a hurry? Fear not.. use wrapping paper to make a super cute gift bag, which can also be made using old NEWSPAPERS (we do love newspaper hacks)!! …
- Well hello there! Long time no blog! That was a very unexpected two weeks away from posting on here, but I’m back and ready to dive into some projects, and I certainly have a list of them! I always feel so guilty when I get behind like this, but I’ve come to realize that this blog is a place I created as my creative outlet aside from my full time job, so I can’t let it stress me as much as it started to with not posting. Sometimes I get busy with work, and sometimes I just get into a creative rut, this was a little of both. I have been working from home for the last three years and my company just moved everyone back into the office, so last week was an adjustment to say the least! Anyways, enough of all this rambling, you get it right? On to the fun stuff! It is no secret I love thrift shopping. Whether it be big furniture pieces or just smaller odds and ends that have potential, I love buying something cheap and making it into something I can actually use. It’s so much more rewarding to me to put in the work than just buy it …
- DEFINITELY need to do this! Great idea.. I have all my stuff just scattered and it would make it more organized! The House of Smiths – Home DIY Blog – Interior Decorating Blog – Decorating on a Budget Blog 1773 242 2 Lindsay Black New ideas for home Correy Smith A pinboard like this would be perfect for my wife. My wife is starting her second year as a 6th grade teacher and she would absolutely love to have a pinboard like this for her class. Since the one that she has doesnt do her well an…
- We love this quirky upcycling idea! Take some old drawers, given them a lick of paint, cover the bottoms in d-c-fix® sticky back plastic and use them as shelves! A completely individual look for your home that doesnt cost the earth but will be the envy of all your friends. http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=me%3DAI8JZZJY5E2W8&field-keywords=346-0648
- Learn how I turned this gorgeous bedroom dresser into a trendy TV Stand Makeover. Painted and glazed from deal lillie blog inspiration.
- turn a table into an over-sized ironing board, perfect for big projects.
- Turn a shower curtain into fabulous large wall art. This is such an awesome idea! 6th Street Design School