Photo via: zulily.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- I have two walls in the laundry room Im wanting to hang stuff on. Im wanting signs like this and a check your pocket for one wall. And have three verses I want to do on the other wall with coordinating wood/painted words.
- FRIENDS!!! believe it or not, crazy sign lady dreams really do come true! one of my handmade signs was recently on HGTVs OPEN CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!! im still on cloud 9 ☺️ it was so fun to build the perfect sign for ashley and whitney @shanty2chic. im just honored that i was given the opportunity to be a small part of such a GORGEOUS home transformation. whitney and ashley are the real deal, yall. im sure you already follow them, but if not…check them out! theyre crazy talented! . the si…
- The fun colors in this Blessed sign are great to freshen up your decor. Crafted on reclaimed barn board, its sure to complement any decor. If youd prefer flowers in a different color, please be sure to let us know upon checkout. Because our signs are created on reclaimed wood, your sign may look a bit different than what is pictured, as each section of barn board has its own unique characteristics. We can assure you that youll love it though! Measures approx. 11-1/2 x 11-1/2; includes sawtooth hanger so it can sit or hang. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
- 25 DIY Furniture Ideas – that will make you think…why didnt I think of that!?! SO many great ideas that will leave you inspired to start…
- How to plank a wall: tutorial and tips for creating a farmhouse feel with DIY shiplap look walls. Step by step pictures to guide you!
- Title: Elle Another addition to my Kate Spade Inspired Fashion Line! I originally designed this for a loyal client who now has four of my paintings in her home, so I named this one after her, Elle!! This was painted with professional acrylic paint on stretched canvas. This is unique due to the tri-color stripes accented with the gold leaf stripes. This is very shiny due to all of the gold-leaf incorporated into it. It is a wonderful piece! It would be amazing on a gallery wall with another …
- How to paint a faux zinc letter. This is a really great looking paint technique that could be used on so many things!! Brought to you by NBCs American Dream Builders, Hosted by Nate Berkus.
- YOU GUYS. I am going to admit today that the alphabet soup aisle at Michaels got me the other day. Like it completely sucked me in. I actually wanted to make some signs for our store for the walls & g
- Save money on your gallery wall by mounting large photos on foam core board from the dollar store instead of framing. Its cheap, easy, and looks great! How to make a modern gallery wall.
- 12 DIY House Number Signs, DIY House Address Sign, Street Address by @CraftivityD