Photo via: listotic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Tutorial – How to Build Indoor Shutters | Aqua Lane Designs on Remodelaholic.com
- 36 Fascinating DIY Shabby Chic Home Decor Ideas | Daily source for inspiration and fresh ideas on Architecture, Art and Design
- Orange and Aqua Living Room Decor | Orange Leaf Wallpaper
- DIY pallet frame art
- Turn a shower curtain into fabulous large wall art. This is such an awesome idea! 6th Street Design School
- Make an impact with large design, pattern, and colors into your space by creating an easy DIY diamond ripple wall art piece. Paint one diamond in a different color from the rest for a bold accent look.
- To celebrate her familys love of travel, Katie of Addicted 2 DIY created this custom wall art using her woodburner and a store-bought slice of wood. Unbelievably, it was the DIY bloggers first time attempting a woodburning project. The secret to her steady hand? Tracing the design on paper, and then transferring it to the wood slice. Learn more at Addicted 2 DIY.
- Want to give a dreary room a dramatic facelift? Adding window or door cornices will bring freshness and style to any room décor. They’ll hide ugly drapery rods and add a touch of custom-made detailing that makes an ordinary window or patio door look like something special. The top of the cornice can even serve as a display shelf for art or collectibles. Cornices are surprisingly easy to build, even the elegant ones you see in home magazines. Using off-the-shelf trim from the home center and a compound miter saw, anyone with simple carpentry skills can create a beautiful window or door cornice in just a few hours. Read on and we’ll show you how to select the materials, assemble the parts and attach the cornice to the wall. We’ll also share design tips to help you match a cornice style to your home’ s décor. Search online for cornice suppliers and you’ll see that you can save huge money by building your own.
- Tuxedo Ave Home – traditional – bathroom – atlanta – CR Home Design K (Construction Resources)
- Don’t let a small bathroom put you in a design dilemma. These small apartment bathrooms incorporate smart and stylish storage solutions with an effective layout to make up for the lack of square footage.
- 99 New Trends Bathroom Tile Design Inspiration 2017 (12)
- Woah! If this small bathroom can get such a great makeover, mine can too. Great ideas and inspiration for a small bathroom design. Classic subway tile, hale navy paint, and metallic accents. This bathroom makeover is incredible!