Photo via: decor8blog.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – DIY Kitty Planters From Plastic Bottles – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- What a great way to decorate your porch! This sign is perfect for any doorway. This adds a little something extra to your home and looks stunning with flowers i
- Floating flowers are a fun way to decorate for special occasions, or to simply create something different for your dining room table. Most flowers float pretty well on their own until they start to pool with water and slowly sink. For a longer lasting centerpiece, use bubble wrap to make little skirts for your flowers.
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- Bing : wine bottle crafts with lights
- Easy DIY wine bottle craft. All I did was paint a bottle with acrylic paint, wrap the middle with burlap. Bought the pre-made burlap bow and letter C at Michaels, and hot-glued them on! Done 🙂 the whole thing was under $10.
- Bedroom with beautiful beaded chandelier
- Imagine lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling and feeling as if you are outside. That is exactly what you can do with this amazing DIY chandelier that makes it look as if there are trees surrounding you while you sleep.
- Home Office – Updated With a Beautiful Chandelier
- Buy your 6 Light Crystal Chandelier with Pink Porcelain Roses here. The 6 Light Crystal Chandelier with Pink Porcelain Roses is exceptional, large and sparkly. This chandelier has been painted antiq
- Make decorating your tables easy with our centerpiece package! We have put together a complete centerpiece array for your wedding tables. All you have to do is supply the mason jars or vases and flowers! Your guests will be impressed, and your wedding pho
- This DIY Rustic Hanging Vase will make a lovely addition to your home decor. Simply attach the vases to a wall, or hang from a ceiling, and fill with pretty flowers. http://fancyshanty.com/diy-rustic-hanging-vases/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=DIY%20Rustic%20Hanging%20Vases