Photo via: leelou-blogs.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Learn how to make a jewelry organizer that is essential for keeping everything organized beautifully. An easy project you can complete in less than an hour!
- DIY Pallet Wood Jewelry Organizer
- Organizing Jewelry – towel rack from hobby lobby & shower hooks from Walmart!
- Good design from independent makers. Shop our collection of distinctive home goods and kitchenwares, personal accessories and jewelry…
- unbelievably easy to make framed burlap words mpinterestparty, crafts, home decor, living room ideas, Then I traced it onto the burlap covered board from and used a Sharpie to fill it in I m not kidding That was it
- This wreath is the perfect accent for a sheltered front door or interior space. A wild wired burlap bow is surrounded by realistic succulents and foliage. This wreaths fern and succulents have a light and airy feel where the grapevine base is visible in places. A lovely antique white monogram provides a lovely accent. Average Diameter (tip to tip): 20 – 21 This wreath was made on a grapevine wreath measuring approximately 17 Indoor/ Sheltered Outdoor Safe *Try to avoid exposing this wreath to lots of direct sunlight as fading may occur over time We create a wire loop on the back of the wreath for easy hanging from a hook, nail, or wreath hanger. This vine monogram is available in only antique white (or slightly off white) at this time. Please reference the last photo in the series above to see the shapes of each letter of the alphabet. This wreath is also available without the monogram: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175667007/succulent-wreath-wreath-great-for-all?ref=shop_home_feat_2 Please note that this wreath is made to order; therefore, due to its handmade nature, there may be slight differences between the photo and the wreath you receive. Designed and created by Harriet Horn
- From a single sheet of plywood and some dollar store bins she built this fabulous organizer. What a great way to use all that awkward space under the sink! Undersink Cabinet Organizer with Pull Out Baskets. via TheKimSixFix.com
- Gabriel Wall System Hanging Organizer | Do It Yourself Home Projects from Ana White
- Free sewing pattern for this smart purse organizer. I love using these to transfer all my essentials from one bag to another. Fun to sew!
- Make this cute desktop organizer from toilet paper rolls. Such a fun kids craft!
- Hand Painted Tetraptych Modern Abstract Painting Wall Art Oil On Canvas. In Stock $138 from OilPaintingShops.com @Bo Yi Gallery/ ops1551
- Silverware trays turned jewelry holder!!! Great idea for organization!!!