Photo via: apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Found the gothic church chairs and table at a garage sales, $30 = 6 chairs, $25 = table. Matched paint to fabric. Cleaned, primed, painted, polyurethane. Chairs: bunting, neutral fabric, upholstery fabric, screw on and done! In the end I spent about $200 give or take. Katie Diehl.
- The 14th of February is soon and we’d like to advise on a special gift for your beloved one those of you who were too busy to use PIXERS’ promotional codes for the Valentine’s Day. We’ve prepared fifteen easy ideas for DIY gifts for her and him. They’re so uncomplicated that you’ll be able to do them at the last minute (but we suggest to take care of materials and needed tools a little bit earlier). Aa far as I know gifts made personally have always greater value, and especially for this day of love you should remember to make your lover smile. Below you”ll find our fifteen charming gifts ideas together with necessary materials and tools. Good luck! Sweet Miniature Pompoms You will need: felt pompoms of different sizes – you can make them at home (take a look at the manual video here) or buy it here, thin transparent thread, to which you’ll thread your pompons, scissors. Rain of Hearts You will need: card stock in fun colours, clear fishing line, heart punch, tape, scissors. Heart Attack! You will need: transparent jar with pretty cap, bunch of paper sheets to cut out the heart shapes, sticky letters (if …
- We are so excited to finally be sharing our Craft Studio that we finished last month. We completed this makeover in about 36 hours! In case you haven’t heard, I (Mallory) will finally be moving back to Arizona (15 minutes from Savannah!!!) and we wanted a space that we could lock ourselves in and bust out some major projects, blog work and brainstorming in the few hours a week we will have to work together. Aside from blogging, we each have our own “side jobs”. I run an Etsy shop selling vinyl designs for home decor and Savannah is a hair stylist (a dang good one at that! *winks*). Between our jobs, being wives and having 7 kiddos under 6 between the two of us, we have to prioritize, plan and bust out projects whenever there is an opportunity. We had a 36 hour window before flying to a conference in Salt Lake City so we busted it out! The need for a workspace is long overdue and we are thrilled with how this one turned out. We’ve converted one of Savannah’s bedrooms into a studio space for us to work, craft, brainstorm and a place to keep our supplies organized. …
- Hi Everybody! After popular demand today I am back to show you how I got those perfectly striped drawers on my Deux of French Dresser Makeovers. While It did take some extra time to add this hidden detail to my dressers, it really gave them the extra pop they needed. Plus since its paint and not wallpaper or wrapping paper, these beautiful stripes will hold up for a long glorious time. Schedule
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Love my new gallery wall!! Found most everything at Hobby Lobby and Michaels.
- 1132 SHARES Share Tweet These are some gorgeous and unique DIY pallet home decor ideas to make with pallet wood and/or old reclaimed wood. I love finding easy ways to take old stuff that most people would burn or throw away and turning it into something beautiful and useful. These project ideas using pallet wood …
- Tweet Pin It I’ve got Teacher Appreciation week on the brain already because I am in charge of it at our school again this year. I LOVE spoiling the teachers because I think they deserve it so much. My boys have had some really great teachers who have really impacted their lives and I like…Read More »
- I bought some wood frames at the thrift store recently for $3 each and wanted to do an antique silver finish on them. I also wanted it to look more like a wash and have the wood show through a little. To start, since I wanted the wood to show
- Ah the farmhouse life. I’ve loved farmhouses since spending my childhood at my grandparents’ house. Since then, I’ve always looked for subtle ways to bring that beautiful and relaxing country look into my home. Well, now you can bring it into yours as well. I spent a bit of time on this…
- I found the perfect dresser last week, and I thought I would share with you all exactly how we pulled off this DIY Revamped Tapestry Dresser! It’s so much easier than you think and it turned out so well, no one believes the before pictures!