Photo via: serendipityrefined.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- French Chair Makeover Before and After!! Painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint! Tutorial tutorial chalkpaint makeover
- Refined French style combines chic and country elements for a warm, comfy look.
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- ABOUT US HOUSE TOUR PROJECTS OUR WEDDING OUR BOOK OUR FAMILY BLOG 201 Fireplace Makeover: Hatching A Plan Posted by John PetersikMarch 18, 2013 Having fresh paint in the kitchen has given us a chance to look at the room with, well, fresh eyes. And it has sparked our plans to take the fireplace to the proverbial next level (we mentioned
- Wardrobe makeover using chalk paint with lots of interior surprises!
- Use chalk paint and Mod Podge to create these gorgeous DIY mason jar succulent pots for spring. Perfect for a kitchen windowsill or a seasonal mantel!
- Gorgeous DIY pottery barn inspired love letter lamp – with an actual love letter on the shade.
- Duck Egg – Annie Sloan Chalk paint by Maryjo Broussard
- Buffet rehab using Chalk paint® Decorative Paint by Annie Sloan in Paris Gray and dark waxes. Artist Michella Thorpe.
- Chalk Painted Upholstered Chair Makeover – After Makeover – artsychicksrule.com paintedupholstery chalkpaint diy
- Hi Everybody! After popular demand today I am back to show you how I got those perfectly striped drawers on my Deux of French Dresser Makeovers. While It did take some extra time to add this hidden detail to my dressers, it really gave them the extra pop they needed. Plus since its paint and not wallpaper or wrapping paper, these beautiful stripes will hold up for a long glorious time. Schedule
- DIY: How to Paint Lamp Shades and Lamps