Photo via: gardentherapy.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Chip and Joanna Gaines help a newly married couple create their ideal first home, turning a standard suburban 70s house into a romantic retreat that effectively blends styles, influences and textures.
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Winter can turn your porch drab and dirty. With these three simple steps, I was able to breathe new life into my front porch and give it the pop of color it needed! | front porch ideas | container garden | container gardening | decorating with yellow | spring cleaning
- Turn your messy bathroom into the most organized room in the house with these simple bathroom hacks that will only take 10 minutes or less.
- Instantly turn any picture into a palette with Chip It!, created for you by Sherwin-Williams.
- Well hello there! Long time no blog! That was a very unexpected two weeks away from posting on here, but I’m back and ready to dive into some projects, and I certainly have a list of them! I always feel so guilty when I get behind like this, but I’ve come to realize that this blog is a place I created as my creative outlet aside from my full time job, so I can’t let it stress me as much as it started to with not posting. Sometimes I get busy with work, and sometimes I just get into a creative rut, this was a little of both. I have been working from home for the last three years and my company just moved everyone back into the office, so last week was an adjustment to say the least! Anyways, enough of all this rambling, you get it right? On to the fun stuff! It is no secret I love thrift shopping. Whether it be big furniture pieces or just smaller odds and ends that have potential, I love buying something cheap and making it into something I can actually use. It’s so much more rewarding to me to put in the work than just buy it …
- Elegant, luxurious, glamourous. The chic Paris collection combines lavish design with smart organizational features and indulgent comfort to create your dream bedroom. Each piece is crafted of pine solids and birch veneers and rendered in a stunning champagne finish. Mirrored accents and molding details lend a stylish touch, while turned legs and chrome finished hardware complete the upscale feel of each piece. Shop this bedroom and more now!
- ABOUT US HOUSE TOUR PROJECTS OUR WEDDING OUR BOOK OUR FAMILY BLOG 201 Fireplace Makeover: Hatching A Plan Posted by John PetersikMarch 18, 2013 Having fresh paint in the kitchen has given us a chance to look at the room with, well, fresh eyes. And it has sparked our plans to take the fireplace to the proverbial next level (we mentioned
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- Pollution is not only an outdoor problem, the insides of your house can also be polluted with harmful chemicals. Thankfully, it is easier than ever to introduce flora into one’s home. Plants grown indoors have a variety of benefits. They purify the air and create a more relaxing, restful ambiance. Reap the benefits[…..]
- Great ideas for creating colorful, rustic fall porch decor and outdoor fall decorating ideas. Love the mix of purples and yellows – a fresh take for fall!
- Each set of these curtain tie backs is as unique as the deer that once wore it. The antlers are from the Whitetail Buck of Wisconsin. They will give a natural but elegant look to your decor whatever your taste from cottage and modern to retro. Each set of antlers may vary in color from light to dark–it all depends what kind of tree or bush the deer used to rub its antlers on. Please specify if you would prefer a lighter or darker color set and I will do my best to accommodate your preferences. Each tieback is sold in a set of two with 4 available finishes. Mounting hardware included. NOTE: If you order multiple sets, Etsy will charge the shipping for multiple sets. I will refund any overages minus any shipping/supply costs. I was featured on the Etsy blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING ONLY. YOUR COUNTRY MAY STILL CHARGE A CUSTOMS FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE.