Photo via: blog.consumercrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gold Mason Jar Vases
- Make It Mini: DIY Marbled Mini Vases
- Looking for a fresh take on home decor? These DIY Mercury Glass Vases will look great in any room!
- This DIY Rustic Hanging Vase will make a lovely addition to your home decor. Simply attach the vases to a wall, or hang from a ceiling, and fill with pretty flowers. http://fancyshanty.com/diy-rustic-hanging-vases/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Fancy%20Shanty%C2%AE&utm_content=DIY%20Rustic%20Hanging%20Vases
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Enamel Painted Vases crafts decor
- Dollar store vases, rubber bands, and glass frosting spray.
- Large Rustic Sconces, Shutters with Vase, Rustic Shutters, Rustic Wall Decor, Flower Holders, Shabby Chic Sconces, Rustic Home Decor, Vases by CustomDesignsbyReed on Etsy
- Vases adorned with seashells, sea glass, rope, and starfish Beach Nautical
- Get the Seaglass Look with Sea Glass Spray Paint and Frosted Glass Spray Paint… http://www.completely-coastal.com/2016/09/seaglass-spray-paint-frosted-glass.html Turn Glass Bottles and Glass Jars into Beachy Vases with Sea Glass Spray Paint!
- This is what our wall looked like for the first few months we lived at our house. Pretty Lame. I bought a few vases from CB2 and popped some callas into them and called it a day. Or three years. Double lame. I guess I wasn’t the only one that noticed this sad, sad wall…Read More…
- Make decorating your tables easy with our centerpiece package! We have put together a complete centerpiece array for your wedding tables. All you have to do is supply the mason jars or vases and flowers! Your guests will be impressed, and your wedding pho
- Umbra Trigg Planter Vases. Use them as a plant pot, a vase to hold flowers or for storing pens or makeup!