Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage license plate clock.
- 7,226 Likes, 161 Comments – alicia our vintage nest (@ourvintagenest) on Instagram: “Hey friends! If you caught my crazy curtain rod stories, you may be wondering how it all turned…”
- Upcycled Furniture Projects – DIY Door Shelf Tutorial – Repurposed Home Decor and Furniture You Can Make On a Budget. Easy Vintage and Rustic Looks for Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen and Living Room. http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-furniture-projects
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- Best DIY Projects: 15 DIY window treatments
- A good home security tip that you may have never thought about…. We just moved into a new home and one of the first things I do is replace the screws in the door strike plates. Most contractors install the plates with the supplied screws which are only a half inch long and come out with one kick by a burglar. I install 4 inch screws in their place that go through the door frame and into the framing of the house. They can kick for a long time before they get tired!
- FRIENDS!!! believe it or not, crazy sign lady dreams really do come true! one of my handmade signs was recently on HGTVs OPEN CONCEPT!!!!!!!!!!!! im still on cloud 9 ☺️ it was so fun to build the perfect sign for ashley and whitney @shanty2chic. im just honored that i was given the opportunity to be a small part of such a GORGEOUS home transformation. whitney and ashley are the real deal, yall. im sure you already follow them, but if not…check them out! theyre crazy talented! . the si…
- An assortment of vintage handkerchiefs brings seasonal color to this room while doubling as curtain panels. Maria Marcusse (rustyhinge.blogspot.com) shops garage sales, thrift stores and flea markets to find old hankies. More blogger projects we love: http://www.midwestliving.com/homes/seasonal-decorating/7-spring-blogger-projects-we-love/?page=2
- Need some ideas to update your bathroom decor? Whether you are going for a rustic, vintage look or something more sleek and modern, you can certainly DIY some a
- Crazy Wonderful: wallpapered dresser drawers with Milton & King, paper lined drawers, wallpaper ideas, wallpaper projects, floral wallpaper
- Use paint, markers, stickers, and more to decorate your own one-of-a-kind charger plates from Dollar Tree and create personalized place settings.
- Learn how to take your (old) switch plates and give them a new lease on life with washi tape! Seal with Mod Podge.