Photo via: shapingyourspace.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 12 beautiful DIY Weathered Wood Stain Finishes and techniques including white wash, driftwood, barn board and gray wash. Add the Restoration Hardware salvaged wood look to your home decor and furniture! www.settingforfour.com
- Adding character to a house with siding by adding pretty new hardware from @kwikset and a trellis over the door.
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- Want to give a dreary room a dramatic facelift? Adding window or door cornices will bring freshness and style to any room décor. They’ll hide ugly drapery rods and add a touch of custom-made detailing that makes an ordinary window or patio door look like something special. The top of the cornice can even serve as a display shelf for art or collectibles. Cornices are surprisingly easy to build, even the elegant ones you see in home magazines. Using off-the-shelf trim from the home center and a compound miter saw, anyone with simple carpentry skills can create a beautiful window or door cornice in just a few hours. Read on and we’ll show you how to select the materials, assemble the parts and attach the cornice to the wall. We’ll also share design tips to help you match a cornice style to your home’ s décor. Search online for cornice suppliers and you’ll see that you can save huge money by building your own.
- Siding painted in Amherst Gray HC-167 Benjamin Moore. Front door paint color is painted in HC-143 Wythe Blue Benjamin Moore.
- This wreath is the perfect accent for a sheltered front door or interior space. A wild wired burlap bow is surrounded by realistic succulents and foliage. This wreaths fern and succulents have a light and airy feel where the grapevine base is visible in places. A lovely antique white monogram provides a lovely accent. Average Diameter (tip to tip): 20 – 21 This wreath was made on a grapevine wreath measuring approximately 17 Indoor/ Sheltered Outdoor Safe *Try to avoid exposing this wreath to lots of direct sunlight as fading may occur over time We create a wire loop on the back of the wreath for easy hanging from a hook, nail, or wreath hanger. This vine monogram is available in only antique white (or slightly off white) at this time. Please reference the last photo in the series above to see the shapes of each letter of the alphabet. This wreath is also available without the monogram: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175667007/succulent-wreath-wreath-great-for-all?ref=shop_home_feat_2 Please note that this wreath is made to order; therefore, due to its handmade nature, there may be slight differences between the photo and the wreath you receive. Designed and created by Harriet Horn
- Industrial chic barn style sliding doors with rippled glass panes allow privacy but still allow light to filter through.
- Love the idea of a table outside by Front Door as a way to add color and display seasonal stuff.
- Curtains at the front door that can be closed at night!
- Ana White | Build a Grandy Sliding Door Console | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans Sliding door console plans gray gallery wall rustic modern farmhouse style diy barn door track living room design ideas by catherine
- These tension rods are Ideal for nets, voiles and light weight curtains. The size is easily adjusted by twisting the rod by hand. Sizes available: 60cm approx Material: Plastic Colour: White Suitable for lightweight curtains, voiles and nets.
- HGTV: Regan Baker designed a multifunctional bedroom with a bright white palette, wood-plank walls and bike storage. The bedroom is separated from the bathroom by a sliding barn door.