Photo via: shopwildthings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Imagine lying in bed, looking up at the ceiling and feeling as if you are outside. That is exactly what you can do with this amazing DIY chandelier that makes it look as if there are trees surrounding you while you sleep.
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait to create different versions. You can do this chandelier in any color, more layers, less layers, different metallics, lights or no lights. The possibilities are endless.
- You can turn any outdated light in your house into a gorgeous DIY orb chandelier in less than an hour for only $20. Huge money saver!
- DIY: Sun catcher made from chandelier parts and porcelain roses.
- Check out the tutorial: DIY Crystal Chandelier @istandarddesign
- How To Make a Pajaki Chandelier — Apartment Therapy Tutorials | Apartment…
- Thrift Store Chandelier Makeover
- Driftwood Chandelier from Cameron Mathieson
- How to make a ribbon chandelier! (Hula hoop & ribbon)
- Recycle your Old Chandelier to a Solar Lighting Accent for your Patio pinaholicmyrie – Gardening And Patio
- Bottle chandelier: Decorate with Flowers
- Spanish moss dangling from the tree like crystals on a chandelier. There is nothing more beautiful than nature in its raw form.