Photo via: decorextra.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- DIY Yarn Wrapped Ombre Monogram Letter: Make a decorative letter with leftover yarns. Would be a cute sign for your teen daughters bedroom!
- DIY Color Wrapped Wheat
- Beach themed Wine Bottles with Starfish, Seashells, and Beach netting by (null) on Etsy (null)
- If you are looking for mason jar wedding centerpieces, or just a fun decorative craft for summer, then these DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces are for you!
- The perfect DIY outdoor decor for summer! All you need is jute string and mason jars!
- Cool Mason Jar Ideas for cute crafts and projects made with jars. Creative decor, best DIY gifts, homemade lights & fun projects for teens & adults to make
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- DIY Decorative Leaf Bowl for Fall
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- DIY Decorative Ladder Using Steel Pipes. Cute bathroom decor and organization idea!