Photo via: forcreativejuice.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Wrap yarn around a letter made out a wood letter for a cute sign in the home! 🙂
- Tattered Style: Change it Up What a great idea for the change leftover from an international trip. Would also make cute gift ideas for kids back home.
- This decorative wooden letter is the perfect decor accent for a baby shower, nursery, bridal shower, or gift! They are a great way to represent your baby girl, or brides initial, and can be customized to your liking. Item Details: – Champagne 9 or 15-inch wooden letter (please specify letter in note to seller) – Assorted pearls – Decorative vintage flower accent (please specify color) ••• You may order one letter, or multiple for first and last name initials. Please place a separate order for each letter. ••• ~~~ To order a FULL NAME as a custom order at a discounted price, please send us a note ~~~ For expedited orders, or questions on how to customize your letter, please contact us…wed love to help make your decorative accent special
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- This wreath is the perfect accent for a sheltered front door or interior space. A wild wired burlap bow is surrounded by realistic succulents and foliage. This wreaths fern and succulents have a light and airy feel where the grapevine base is visible in places. A lovely antique white monogram provides a lovely accent. Average Diameter (tip to tip): 20 – 21 This wreath was made on a grapevine wreath measuring approximately 17 Indoor/ Sheltered Outdoor Safe *Try to avoid exposing this wreath to lots of direct sunlight as fading may occur over time We create a wire loop on the back of the wreath for easy hanging from a hook, nail, or wreath hanger. This vine monogram is available in only antique white (or slightly off white) at this time. Please reference the last photo in the series above to see the shapes of each letter of the alphabet. This wreath is also available without the monogram: https://www.etsy.com/listing/175667007/succulent-wreath-wreath-great-for-all?ref=shop_home_feat_2 Please note that this wreath is made to order; therefore, due to its handmade nature, there may be slight differences between the photo and the wreath you receive. Designed and created by Harriet Horn
- Jessica Alba recently tapped Emily Current and Meritt Elliott, who recently released their third collaboration with Pottery Barn Teen, to outfit her daughters bedrooms.
- Create the perfect handmade gift with this personalized split letter monogram plaque. Perfect for weddings, wedding showers, house warming parties and more!
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cute Yarn Balls – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Loving this DIY to create your own ring holder! Would be so cute in a southwestern-influenced mid-century-modern home! (via /amytangerine/)
- Fall is my favorite time of year – pumpkin everything, cool weather, autumn foliage, and fun Fall activities. So, obviously, I LOVE decorating for Fall. It’s a chance to be creative and have fun. I’ve learned how to decorate for fall without spending much money and I want to share my money saving fall decor ideas with you. If you want to have great fall/ halloween decor and save money, make your own decor. It’s not as hard or as time-consuming as you think it would be. In fact, most of these …
- DIY Projects for Teen Boys and Girls, Tweens and Teenager – Cool Teen Crafts Ideas for Teens Bedroom Decor, Gifts, Clothes and Fun Room Organization. Summer and Awesome School Stuff http://diyjoy.com/cool-diy-projects-for-teenagers