Photo via: blog.freepeople.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make blackout curtains. This tutorial has tons of photos that show you exactly what you need to do to line fabric with blackout lining.
- Learn how to make a stencil with this easy to follow DIY stencil tutorial. Have fun creating this project. Stencil letters or other intricate designs on to wood, fabric, whatever you like!
- How to sew a fabric rug : Tutorial
- pottery barn ladder lantern DIY
- Dollar store lantern, spray paint it add country candle some berries and a plaid bow , Voila !
- Take a simple lamp, add tape, spray paint, then remove the tape to reveal the pattern! Why buy an expensive lamp that has zebra print all over it when you can take an old lamp, paint the bottom half and the lantern using the same idea!
- One fairy lantern. The top of the lantern is a natural acorn cap with a gloss finish, the bottom of the lantern is a multi-faceted glass bead. Use to line a miniature pathway or the entrance to your fairy or gnome home. *Listing is for 1 Fairy Acorn Cap Lantern with wire stake hook. *Not an actual light. *Hook Length: approx 6 *Sizes are approximate See my other lantern style here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258636399/shimmering-miniature-lanterns-for-fairy?ref=shop_home_active_1
- Youve caught your own mermaid in a jar! These lanterns make the perfect nightlight for a little girls room, or to add as the centerpiece for any mermaid/nautical themed event. This listing includes: -1 mermaid lantern wrapped in a blue finish, fishermans netting and finished off with nautical rope around the neck of the jar, and 1 star fish. Please note that the starfish will come detached from the jar to prevent the fragile starfish from breaking during shipment. – Starfish are picked at ra…
- Wrap a piece of cardboard in fabric and put at back of bookcase instead of painting or wallpaper. Could change out as often as you wanted. Love that. – hearty-home.com
- Yes you CAN spray paint fabric! from The Happier Homemaker…or Rit dye in spray bottle per another pinner. @Jay C Hovey
- DIY Fabric Flowers http://www.spellbindersblog.com/pom-pom-posies-rosettes-tammy-tutterow/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Spellbinders&utm_content=Pom%20Pom%20Posies%20Rosettes%20with%20Tammy%20Tutterow
- Attic Route 66: Fabric Wall Headboard – Done in a Day!! Cheap ……… This is really interesting how she did this and with cheap materials to make a padded headboard.