Photo via: thecottagemarket.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Here are some inspiring designs for DIYers! Some of these light fixture projects are done with everyday objects. Perhaps you should make one for yourself too? Sources: Antique key plate pendant, aged effect (napastyle) Antique Minnow Bucket Hanging light (Granolagear ) Trouble
- If you love pallet projects, you are at right place. You might have made some useful home projects with old wood pallets but you will still be surprised when you see these awesome creations below. In order to help you get inspired, we are always trying to make a collection filled with a lot of […]
- Spring is here. If you are planing to add some fun additions to your garden or yard and do not want to spend much money on those expensive decorations, why not try repurposing your old home items and create a few interesting, beautiful and functional garden projects? Almost all of us in our homes, we […]
- In the world of crafting, you might feel somewhat constricted by not owning a sewing machine. Here are some creative ways to get around it.
- Create a simple, effective suet bird feeder for your yard this winter by repurposing a thrift store coffee mug. Simply melt the suet (beef fat and seed mixture), pour into the mug, and add a stick for a perch. Hang from a tree and watch the birds enjoy it all winter long…this is a great DIY project to have the kids help with then theyre bored! Fun, easy, wonderful thrift store upcycle and repurpose craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 23 Amazing Ways to Repurpose Old Furniture for Your Home Decor
- 1132 SHARES Share Tweet These are some gorgeous and unique DIY pallet home decor ideas to make with pallet wood and/or old reclaimed wood. I love finding easy ways to take old stuff that most people would burn or throw away and turning it into something beautiful and useful. These project ideas using pallet wood …
- Shutter Island : Shutters, an old drawer, some wheels and VOILA!!
- Love shutters as a planter. Great DIY idea
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- Amazon.com: Fox Run Expanding Beechwood Coffee Mug Wall Rack: Mug Hooks: Kitchen & Dining
- Succulent plants and air plants are perfect for decorating your home. Here are 18 ridiculously cute and easy DIY succulent planter tutorials.