Photo via: balconygardenweb.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- goodwill tray redo, painting, repurposing upcycling, The trays after being primed painted and glued together to form a tiered tray
- Spring is here. If you are planing to add some fun additions to your garden or yard and do not want to spend much money on those expensive decorations, why not try repurposing your old home items and create a few interesting, beautiful and functional garden projects? Almost all of us in our homes, we […]
- Pay cuts happen. Heres what we did to lower our bills and live on less.
- For under $30 you can refinish and repurpose an old filing cabinet and give it a new home and make it a much-needed storage solution Heres how Cheryl Phan did it at ArtyFartzyCreations.com
- Make decoration of dining room inside of your home becomes more classic and luxurious at the same time by using Italian dining room furniture. Just like what you have known that Italian furniture is always identical with something classic. Beside that Italian furniture is typically with big size. That is why when you want to …
- The 14th of February is soon and we’d like to advise on a special gift for your beloved one those of you who were too busy to use PIXERS’ promotional codes for the Valentine’s Day. We’ve prepared fifteen easy ideas for DIY gifts for her and him. They’re so uncomplicated that you’ll be able to do them at the last minute (but we suggest to take care of materials and needed tools a little bit earlier). Aa far as I know gifts made personally have always greater value, and especially for this day of love you should remember to make your lover smile. Below you”ll find our fifteen charming gifts ideas together with necessary materials and tools. Good luck! Sweet Miniature Pompoms You will need: felt pompoms of different sizes – you can make them at home (take a look at the manual video here) or buy it here, thin transparent thread, to which you’ll thread your pompons, scissors. Rain of Hearts You will need: card stock in fun colours, clear fishing line, heart punch, tape, scissors. Heart Attack! You will need: transparent jar with pretty cap, bunch of paper sheets to cut out the heart shapes, sticky letters (if …
- Can I get a halleluiah! I have wanted a produce stand at the end of my counter for years! I have no idea why its taken us so long to build but I am so glad we finally made time for it!
- $30 thrift store dining table cuts split and stenciled, now a long folding table in laundry room! – Thrift Diving Blog
- Laundry room. Countertop above washer and dryer for folding.
- Silverware trays turned jewelry holder!!! Great idea for organization!!!
- Think your interior doors are supposed to be white? Heres 11 boldly painted interior doors that will have you grabbing a paint brush!
- Welcome back to the Link Party Palooza!! I hope you all had a wonderful week!! I can’t wait to see your ideas and feature YOU! Check back on Sunday afternoon to see if you were featured! 😀 Also, make sure to check out last weeks features HERE. So many yummy ideas for Saint Patrick’s Day! The scoop Here’s …