Photo via: herecomesthesunblog.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to make state inspired string art using embroidery floss, small nails, craft glue, and a wooden board. Customize this wall art to your home state!
- This decorative wooden letter is the perfect decor accent for a baby shower, nursery, bridal shower, or gift! They are a great way to represent your baby girl, or brides initial, and can be customized to your liking. Item Details: – Champagne 9 or 15-inch wooden letter (please specify letter in note to seller) – Assorted pearls – Decorative vintage flower accent (please specify color) ••• You may order one letter, or multiple for first and last name initials. Please place a separate order for each letter. ••• ~~~ To order a FULL NAME as a custom order at a discounted price, please send us a note ~~~ For expedited orders, or questions on how to customize your letter, please contact us…wed love to help make your decorative accent special
- Make a cool DIY Rope Sign like this one… in minutes! So cool, cheap and fun to personalize for anyone on your gift list! DIY Rope Sign Tutorial | funkyjunkinteriors-donna
- HOW TO FRAME A BATHROOM MIRROR DIY Network Wooden Frame
- Whether you make these for yourself or as part of a gift set, these DIY wooden Polaroid frames are a fun way to bring Instagram photos out of your phone and onto your walls! Or onto your refrigerator if you attach magnets to the back. (Boom! Youre welcome for that one.) Check out the supply list and instructions for this project over on Sugar and Cloth!
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- 25 DIY Furniture Ideas – that will make you think…why didnt I think of that!?! SO many great ideas that will leave you inspired to start…
- Make this fun DIY Independence Day sign to add some do it yourself 4th of July spirit into your home decor!
- Looking for an easy way to dress up your outdoor space? Signs are a simple solution to fill any empty wall space around your home. Grab a paint brush and wood slat and make this Beach Inspired Wood Slate DIY Sign.
- Wash brush floss flush wooden sign in kids bathroom. Stenciled wood sign, vintage wood sign, handmade wood sign
- JOY, Reclaimed Barnwood Sign, Merry Christmas, Christmas Porch Sign, Horiztonal, Mantle Decor, Snowflake, Snow, Hand-painted Wooden Sign
- 4-shelf display stand: Approx.: 20.5 high x 28 wide x 20 deep Each shelf: 28 wide x 4.5 deep 4.5 between each shelf (5.25 from table to first shelf) Assembles in less than 30 seconds with ease. See our video showing how easy it is to assemble our portable display stand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhA3klSWoo Save space on your table by displaying your products vertically! Our handmade, portable, no-tools-required, flexibly stored, wooden display stand also adds height and thus interest to your booths table. It can be used in multiple configurations. Paint or stain it any colour you wish, or leave it beautifully natural. You can also cover it with a cloth. You can pack it stacked and flat, or place the various pieces around inside your bin as needed. Flexible storage! Pick up is available in Edmonton (any day, $0). If youd like to pick it up, please state this in the notes box so that we can invoice your correctly. All stands are tested prior to shipment. PAYMENT: We accept credit cards and Canadian Visa debit cards (we email you a link to pay securely), cash, and Canadian email money transfers (sorry, not Tangerine). Youll be billed in Canadian currency. If you are in the US, your credit card company will automatically convert the total into USD.