Photo via: edithandevelynvintage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- How to install a plank ceiling using tongue and groove pine planks for a farmhouse look in any room. chatfieldcourt.com
- This is a great tutorial for an alternative to popcorn ceiling replacement ~ make a plank ceiling instead. http://www.hometalk.com/l/yVz
- How to DIY a Wood Plank Accent Wall
- How to paint Sub Floors to look like wood planks using CeCe Caldwells Paints and Glazes REDOUXINTERIORS.COM FACEBOOK: REDOUX
- As high-tech and alien as this glow-in-the-dark table might seem, it can actually be made right at home! All you need is a few planks of Pecky cypress wood, photoluminescent powder, resin, some tools, and a little elbow grease. Mike Warren an Instructables enthusiast and the blogger behind the Man Crafts column at dollarstorecrafts.com, came up with a set of instructions for creating this table. By mixing the photoluminescent powder with the resin and using it to fill the holes.
- How to plank a wall: tutorial and tips for creating a farmhouse feel with DIY shiplap look walls. Step by step pictures to guide you!
- Create a DIY wood plank laundry room countertop for a fraction of the price of laminate countertop! We used vinyl flooring to achieve the countertop look we wanted for under $100!
- Say good bye to old popcorn ceilings with this easy fix.
- How to use epoxy resin to seal a plank farmhouse table. How to by Jenni of Roots and Wings Furniture.
- shiplap wall | diy shiplap wall | how to plank a wall | planked wall | diy plank wall
- DIY Ceiling Makeover – How to do a faux coffered beadboard ceiling!
- DIY Exposed Painted Basement Ceiling. Tips for how to paint a basement ceiling. This will brighten up your room!