Photo via: hupehome.stfi.re
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well hello there! Long time no blog! That was a very unexpected two weeks away from posting on here, but I’m back and ready to dive into some projects, and I certainly have a list of them! I always feel so guilty when I get behind like this, but I’ve come to realize that this blog is a place I created as my creative outlet aside from my full time job, so I can’t let it stress me as much as it started to with not posting. Sometimes I get busy with work, and sometimes I just get into a creative rut, this was a little of both. I have been working from home for the last three years and my company just moved everyone back into the office, so last week was an adjustment to say the least! Anyways, enough of all this rambling, you get it right? On to the fun stuff! It is no secret I love thrift shopping. Whether it be big furniture pieces or just smaller odds and ends that have potential, I love buying something cheap and making it into something I can actually use. It’s so much more rewarding to me to put in the work than just buy it …
- 25 DIY Furniture Ideas – that will make you think…why didnt I think of that!?! SO many great ideas that will leave you inspired to start…
- Amazing Christmas tree completely made out of old family jewelry. Wouldn’t this be fun to pass down with so many stories tied to each different pieces? (Or if there aren’t, start making those family stories now.:))
- Here’s the breakdown of how I refinished the table. Here it is before, in all of its honey oak glory: I had been looking for a “farmhouse” type table forever, but I knew that I wanted to find a cheap one that I could refinish. I liked the chunky legs and the table top on…Continue Reading
- 10 Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers! The story of what one blogger has learned after painting over 20 pieces of furniture.
- 10 Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers! The story of what one blogger has learned after painting over 20 pieces of furniture. Successes, failur…
- How to replace a door weatherstrip, simple updates to make to a home to help save money on heating and cooling costs. This very easy home improvement is explained with full step-by-step tutorial. Get those Spring home updates started!
- How to Use a Paint Sprayer | Using a Paint Sprayer on Furniture | Paint Sprayer Tips | Paint Sprayer for Furniture Makeovers
- Simple roast chicken is coated in Mexican spices and brown sugar creating a sweet, slightly spiced crust on the chicken. The coating keeps the chicken moist and incredibly juicy while it bakes. Just a few ingredients are all in takes to wow your family with this easy meal. This chicken was a spur of theRead More
- 4-shelf display stand: Approx.: 20.5 high x 28 wide x 20 deep Each shelf: 28 wide x 4.5 deep 4.5 between each shelf (5.25 from table to first shelf) Assembles in less than 30 seconds with ease. See our video showing how easy it is to assemble our portable display stand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qhA3klSWoo Save space on your table by displaying your products vertically! Our handmade, portable, no-tools-required, flexibly stored, wooden display stand also adds height and thus interest to your booths table. It can be used in multiple configurations. Paint or stain it any colour you wish, or leave it beautifully natural. You can also cover it with a cloth. You can pack it stacked and flat, or place the various pieces around inside your bin as needed. Flexible storage! Pick up is available in Edmonton (any day, $0). If youd like to pick it up, please state this in the notes box so that we can invoice your correctly. All stands are tested prior to shipment. PAYMENT: We accept credit cards and Canadian Visa debit cards (we email you a link to pay securely), cash, and Canadian email money transfers (sorry, not Tangerine). Youll be billed in Canadian currency. If you are in the US, your credit card company will automatically convert the total into USD.
- Like the idea to add wood to top of this filing cabinet, makes it look more like a piece of furniture. LOVE this!!! Allen is working on two of these for my home office right now! 🙂
- Next time you wrap, replace tortillas with lettuce, and use our Ultra Thin® cheese slices—which have all the flavor of our regular cheese slices with 45 calories per slice. It’s a quick recipe for lunch, dinner, picnics and easy snacks. Hummus, avocado and sprouts make a hearty vegetarian option; chicken and ham keep it meaty alongside a host of wholesome veggies. Happy wrapping! Get the full recipe on our site.