Photo via: robbrestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I love my house. Its a classic New Orleans shotgun. Over 100 years old, it was made by craftsmen who really knew how to build things to last. There was an addition (back bedroom and bathroom) put on when the house was refurbished shortly before Hurricane Katrina. The addition was built competently, but they used pretty cheap materials on things like the doors, trim, bathroom fixtures, etc. In most of the house we have nice, solid hardwood floors. In the back bedroom – carpet. Ugly, dirty, Berber carpet. We hated it. In a fit of annoyance we decided to ditch it. The problem was we needed to do it on the cheap. My first thought was to rip out the carpet and sand, then paint the subfloor and leave it like that until we had enough to put in hardwood floors that matched the rest of the house. The downside …
- 2017 Carpet area rug and runner trends. 9 Growing carpet trends for 2017. Includes style, texture, color trends for wall to wall carpeting, stair runners and area rugs.
- How to Choose Wood Floors – at home with Ashley
- Level and seal your plywood floor, sand it and paint wood grain with a rocking tool to make it look like hardwood.
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- Ever wanted to make a Rag Rug? Use your creativity and design a handmade rug that matches your decor! Rags to Rugs eBook $15.99 – DaytoDayAdventures.com
- Cars are tricky to clean! Use these hacks to finally clean that dusty area you cant seem to reach in your car!
- Area Rug Placement – how to choose the correct size when purchasing a rug
- How to paint Sub Floors to look like wood planks using CeCe Caldwells Paints and Glazes REDOUXINTERIORS.COM FACEBOOK: REDOUX
- How To Make DIY Pom Pom Rugs Tutorial | DIY Tag
- Youve picked your color, but how many gallons will you need for your room? Calculate the wall area of the room; youll need one gallon for 450 square feet. To determine the wall area, multiply the height of each wall by its width (dont subtract for doors and windows unless they take up more than half the wall); total the figures for the walls. Add 10 percent for future touch-ups. For two coats, double the number.
- Add a stylish stair runner to your hardwood or laminate stairs for under $140 in just 40 minutes!