Photo via: homebnc.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Hi friends! I’m super excited to share with you this super easy, total overhaul of these nesting coffee tables. It was so easy, just spray paint and bam! In just 3 easy steps, you can take these cute little tables from looking like a run of the mill, boring coffee table to a total glam showstopper! Let’s do this! Supplies: (Click affiliate links to purchase items for this project) Vittsjo Nesting Tables Gold Spray Paint White Spray Paint I ordered my Ikea tables because my closest Ikea is about an hour and a half away and let’s face it, I did not wanna load up my 4 kiddos for a road trip when Ikea or Amazon will deliver it right to my door. Yep, you can get it on Amazon people! I got it home and assembled it. Ikea is notorious for ridiculous assembly sessions but this was a breeze. For reals. Next,I took my absolute favorite spray paint on the planet and sprayed the whole thing with a few even coats. Make sure to spray lightly and let it dry thoroughly in between each coat. It will be worth the wait, annoying as it is to wait, I promise. Now, I totally …
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- The fun colors in this Blessed sign are great to freshen up your decor. Crafted on reclaimed barn board, its sure to complement any decor. If youd prefer flowers in a different color, please be sure to let us know upon checkout. Because our signs are created on reclaimed wood, your sign may look a bit different than what is pictured, as each section of barn board has its own unique characteristics. We can assure you that youll love it though! Measures approx. 11-1/2 x 11-1/2; includes sawtooth hanger so it can sit or hang. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- You have a simple craft project that you know you can finish in a few hours. But instead of being productive you end up wasting your time trying to find the things you need. This simple craft table solves your organizing problems: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/bik3 Find the storage system that will get your craft station organized now!
- The 14th of February is soon and we’d like to advise on a special gift for your beloved one those of you who were too busy to use PIXERS’ promotional codes for the Valentine’s Day. We’ve prepared fifteen easy ideas for DIY gifts for her and him. They’re so uncomplicated that you’ll be able to do them at the last minute (but we suggest to take care of materials and needed tools a little bit earlier). Aa far as I know gifts made personally have always greater value, and especially for this day of love you should remember to make your lover smile. Below you”ll find our fifteen charming gifts ideas together with necessary materials and tools. Good luck! Sweet Miniature Pompoms You will need: felt pompoms of different sizes – you can make them at home (take a look at the manual video here) or buy it here, thin transparent thread, to which you’ll thread your pompons, scissors. Rain of Hearts You will need: card stock in fun colours, clear fishing line, heart punch, tape, scissors. Heart Attack! You will need: transparent jar with pretty cap, bunch of paper sheets to cut out the heart shapes, sticky letters (if …
- Im living life on the wild side and decorating on the cheap. Its cool. And fun. If youre in the boat with me, you know what I mean. Here are a few ways Ive turned ch-ch-ching into ch-ch-CHEAP – decorating, that is.
- The perfect laundry solutions! Charming SET OF 4 laundry room artisan prints are a fun and whimsical way to lighten up the load and brighten up your laundry room year round! Something for every style and color of decor with your choice of 15 on-trend colorways. It wont make laundry go away but you will L-O-V-E these prints! This is a handmade item by an artist who has a passion for bringing fun and unique artworks to your dwellings. Please expect they will look as such with all their quirks and perfect artistic imperfections. GOOD TO KNOW DETAILS: Materials: Archival Paper, Archival Pigments, Hand Done Art & Illustration, Love The frames and props are NOT Included. My prints are professionally printed on specialty thick archival art papers using rich archival pigments for superior quality. You will love the look and feel of the product. The faux chalkboard effect images have background colors that are similar to a blackboard to make the artwork pop, and has a very lightly distressed look. They are not slate chalkboards and will not smear :). The rustic set is reclaimed wood art in a chippy paint style then reproduced onto paper. The linen set is done on extra thick linen texture paper for added detail. The image size is 8×10. The paper size is 8.5 x 11 for ease when using a matting and larger frame. The white border can easily trimmed to 8×10 when using a standard 8×10 frame of your choice. Thank You!
- Looking for some easy ways to make extra cash on the side? If you love making things like we do, then selling crafts is the best way to go, ever! We are always looking for unique ideas that allow us to put our crafting skills to good use and get paid for it, and we decided to put together a list of
- Remodeling is a great way to make you realize your dream home without investing a lot of money. It is also a wise way to add value to your house, if you plan to sell it in the future. Some remodeling projects are quite easy as if you get the right tricks and you can […]
- These yellow bookshelves, or etageres if you want to be fancy, look beautiful. They also look expensive. They don’t have to be though! I have a feeling I know what the secret is to them… Yellow spray paint would absolutely transform those inexpensive IKEA shelves into things of beauty (not that they’re bad in their […]