Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I may make this for the girls play room in pink! Id love to stack all of chloes book under it!
- ABOUT US HOUSE TOUR PROJECTS OUR WEDDING OUR BOOK OUR FAMILY BLOG 201 Fireplace Makeover: Hatching A Plan Posted by John PetersikMarch 18, 2013 Having fresh paint in the kitchen has given us a chance to look at the room with, well, fresh eyes. And it has sparked our plans to take the fireplace to the proverbial next level (we mentioned
- Put a shelf over a window and use the shelf brackets to hold a curtain rod….great idea, beautiful AND gives a completely finished look
- DIY Door Corner Shelf tutorial :: How to turn a door into a corner shelf. Such a neat idea for cool home decor!
- Empty tin cans can be used for so many different things but if youre looking for a unique idea to recycle a large tin can, then this adorable washboard that doubles up as a shelf might be just the thing.
- Mudroom ideas for small spaces. Like the shelf and hooks- maybe this will work in the laundry room?
- Fun Home Things: 10 Laundry Room Ideas. The counter atop the washer/dryer and shelf above with room for hangers is all SO great!
- Wall Decor Idea – Install A Paper Roll Holder To Create A Fun Place To Write Lists Or Let Kids Draw
- Tattered Style: Change it Up What a great idea for the change leftover from an international trip. Would also make cute gift ideas for kids back home.
- Living Room DIY. Place a shelf behind the couch for lamps, decor, or photos to be placed on. Keep your couches off of the wall, & great way to allow air vents to get better flow. – DIY DONE, & I love it!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Such fun art for an office or kids room wall!