Photo via: homesteadlifestyle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Game Day Party- Learn how to make an easy rustic DIY appetizer stand and beverage bucket, perfect for a Superbowl party or any other occasion!
- Shiplap is all the rage and is so easy and inexpensive to do! Come learn how to install shiplap with this step by step tutorial at Provident ?Home Design.
- tic – tac as ribbon dispensers 🙂 CLEVER! storage organization
- Learn how to make a stencil with this easy to follow DIY stencil tutorial. Have fun creating this project. Stencil letters or other intricate designs on to wood, fabric, whatever you like!
- These Shabby Chic Mason Jars are an easy DIY. You are going to love to learn how to distress jars with this popular technique. Watch the quick video now!
- At Pastels and Macarons we share clever solutions and beautiful inspiration for your home. We share fun and creative tips and hacks to clean and organize your home and life, easy DIY and Craft tutorials, home inspiration from around the web and shopping guides for your convince. We love sharing farmhouse inspiration, easy to follow tutorials that will leave you wanting to DIY and Craft your entire home. We show you how to clean your entire home using eco friendly and natural solutions and essential oils plus how to keep on top of your home organization game! We also share free printables and resources to help you achieve a more balanced home and life.
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Follow this step-by-step tutorial to build this large-scale outdoor DIY monogram planter, a welcoming and personalized decoration for your front porch.
- This DIY outdoor storage bench is the solution to your backyard clutter problem! Get the free woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | Free build plans | garden bench | garden storage | backyard storage | toy storage
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- DIY Distressed Gold Leaf Terracotta Pots – Learn how to age, distress and gold leaf any terracotta pot the easy way. Step by step tutorial. Click the photo to see how. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Its time to channel your inner Joanna Gaines and learn how to DIY your own shiplap walls the quick and easy way!