Photo via: diypete.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- AWESOME! You cant even imagine how easy is to make this fun DIY FLOATING SHELF. Check it out! This simple project looks amazing!
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Giftology: How to Make Tissue Paper Flowers | Learn the art of gift wrapping from the experts at Hallmark. Watch our easy video tutorial to see how to make your gift stand out with a DIY tissue paper flower: five sheets + fold + fluff = fabulous!
- Super easy tutorial to build DIY Floating Corner Shelves… Each shelf uses only $40 in lumber. The braces are created using 2×4 and wrapped in inexpensive but beautiful pine boards. You can find the free plans and full instructions and tutorial at www.sh
- Add a modern touch to your living room with this DIY hexagon side table. FREE woodworking plans at The Handymans Daughter! | easy woodworking project | scrap wood project | hexagon table | two toned wood | easy DIY side table
- Build your own DIY desk with these free plans and video tutorial | DIY desk ideas | beginner project
- The 14th of February is soon and we’d like to advise on a special gift for your beloved one those of you who were too busy to use PIXERS’ promotional codes for the Valentine’s Day. We’ve prepared fifteen easy ideas for DIY gifts for her and him. They’re so uncomplicated that you’ll be able to do them at the last minute (but we suggest to take care of materials and needed tools a little bit earlier). Aa far as I know gifts made personally have always greater value, and especially for this day of love you should remember to make your lover smile. Below you”ll find our fifteen charming gifts ideas together with necessary materials and tools. Good luck! Sweet Miniature Pompoms You will need: felt pompoms of different sizes – you can make them at home (take a look at the manual video here) or buy it here, thin transparent thread, to which you’ll thread your pompons, scissors. Rain of Hearts You will need: card stock in fun colours, clear fishing line, heart punch, tape, scissors. Heart Attack! You will need: transparent jar with pretty cap, bunch of paper sheets to cut out the heart shapes, sticky letters (if …
- 25 DIY Furniture Ideas – that will make you think…why didnt I think of that!?! SO many great ideas that will leave you inspired to start…
- Learn how to make a stencil with this easy to follow DIY stencil tutorial. Have fun creating this project. Stencil letters or other intricate designs on to wood, fabric, whatever you like!
- Ana White | Build a Modern White Dresser with Wood Drawers | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com How to build a rustic wood bookshelf. Free plans, shopping list, cut list and real photos to help you build your own bookshelf.