Photo via: itswrittenonthewalls.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Hi Everybody! After popular demand today I am back to show you how I got those perfectly striped drawers on my Deux of French Dresser Makeovers. While It did take some extra time to add this hidden detail to my dressers, it really gave them the extra pop they needed. Plus since its paint and not wallpaper or wrapping paper, these beautiful stripes will hold up for a long glorious time. Schedule
- Taking everything from thrift store finds to dumpster dives and making them into a beautiful home
- Pay cuts happen. Heres what we did to lower our bills and live on less.
- Want to give a dreary room a dramatic facelift? Adding window or door cornices will bring freshness and style to any room décor. They’ll hide ugly drapery rods and add a touch of custom-made detailing that makes an ordinary window or patio door look like something special. The top of the cornice can even serve as a display shelf for art or collectibles. Cornices are surprisingly easy to build, even the elegant ones you see in home magazines. Using off-the-shelf trim from the home center and a compound miter saw, anyone with simple carpentry skills can create a beautiful window or door cornice in just a few hours. Read on and we’ll show you how to select the materials, assemble the parts and attach the cornice to the wall. We’ll also share design tips to help you match a cornice style to your home’ s décor. Search online for cornice suppliers and you’ll see that you can save huge money by building your own.
- The next time you are shopping in your local thrift store and see that old chest of drawers, buy it. You can completely remake it into something that will look beautiful in the living room with just a little white paint. – Top 60 Furniture Makeover DIY Projects and Negotiation Secrets
- Decorating with thrift store finds and how to find the best stuff to decorate your home on a budget. | In My Own Style
- 10 Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers! The story of what one blogger has learned after painting over 20 pieces of furniture.
- 10 Thrift Store Furniture Makeovers! The story of what one blogger has learned after painting over 20 pieces of furniture. Successes, failur…
- Each set of these curtain tie backs is as unique as the deer that once wore it. The antlers are from the Whitetail Buck of Wisconsin. They will give a natural but elegant look to your decor whatever your taste from cottage and modern to retro. Each set of antlers may vary in color from light to dark–it all depends what kind of tree or bush the deer used to rub its antlers on. Please specify if you would prefer a lighter or darker color set and I will do my best to accommodate your preferences. Each tieback is sold in a set of two with 4 available finishes. Mounting hardware included. NOTE: If you order multiple sets, Etsy will charge the shipping for multiple sets. I will refund any overages minus any shipping/supply costs. I was featured on the Etsy blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING ONLY. YOUR COUNTRY MAY STILL CHARGE A CUSTOMS FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE.
- These yellow bookshelves, or etageres if you want to be fancy, look beautiful. They also look expensive. They don’t have to be though! I have a feeling I know what the secret is to them… Yellow spray paint would absolutely transform those inexpensive IKEA shelves into things of beauty (not that they’re bad in their […]
- Ugly 1980s orange wood desk from the ReStore gets a makeover with Bright White paint and stain on the top! Watch the video tutorial and get the materials list on the blog! – Thrift Diving