Photo via: amzn.to
You may also be interested in 🙂
- chair makeover…yardage charts! I found some beautiful fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby recently, and wondered how much yardage it would take to recover our 6 dining room chair seats. Now I know!
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Western decor-use my husbands old boot and a visit to Hobby Lobby!
- Fall is my favorite time of year – pumpkin everything, cool weather, autumn foliage, and fun Fall activities. So, obviously, I LOVE decorating for Fall. It’s a chance to be creative and have fun. I’ve learned how to decorate for fall without spending much money and I want to share my money saving fall decor ideas with you. If you want to have great fall/ halloween decor and save money, make your own decor. It’s not as hard or as time-consuming as you think it would be. In fact, most of these …
- Organizing Jewelry – towel rack from hobby lobby & shower hooks from Walmart!
- House Numbers made from Mirror Frames. oooh hobby lobby here i come, Tyler will kill me haha
- Brackets from hobby lobby and a piece of painted wood.
- Brackets from hobby lobby and a piece of wood. DIY simple elegant shelves.
- I love my house. Its a classic New Orleans shotgun. Over 100 years old, it was made by craftsmen who really knew how to build things to last. There was an addition (back bedroom and bathroom) put on when the house was refurbished shortly before Hurricane Katrina. The addition was built competently, but they used pretty cheap materials on things like the doors, trim, bathroom fixtures, etc. In most of the house we have nice, solid hardwood floors. In the back bedroom – carpet. Ugly, dirty, Berber carpet. We hated it. In a fit of annoyance we decided to ditch it. The problem was we needed to do it on the cheap. My first thought was to rip out the carpet and sand, then paint the subfloor and leave it like that until we had enough to put in hardwood floors that matched the rest of the house. The downside …
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Entrance storage and bench made of BESTÅ Ikea. Love the gallery wall. Are you looking for beautiful art photo to create your entryway art gallery? Visit: bx3foto.etsy.com
- I love the initials in this gallery wall