Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Ethereal bowls made from the skeletons of maple and other leaves are the latest addition to Japanese artist Kay Sekimachi’s impressive portfolio. While she is most famous for her labor-intensive loom works, Sekimachi creates these sylvan masterpieces by adding Kozo paper, watercolor and Krylon coating to the leaves, giving them solid form.
- Urestone sheets in different textures like flagstone, red brick, bark, and others. Pretty cool!
- Framed Floating Leaves & Flowers
- Very practical and suitable for DIY combination bookcase, birch plywood…
- Easy DIY Birch Candle Holders Tutorial
- How to Preserve Birch Tree Branches | eHow
- Elegant, luxurious, glamourous. The chic Paris collection combines lavish design with smart organizational features and indulgent comfort to create your dream bedroom. Each piece is crafted of pine solids and birch veneers and rendered in a stunning champagne finish. Mirrored accents and molding details lend a stylish touch, while turned legs and chrome finished hardware complete the upscale feel of each piece. Shop this bedroom and more now!
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- deciding on window treatments…
- Pay cuts happen. Heres what we did to lower our bills and live on less.
- Put lace over a drawer or piece of wood, spray paint through it, leaving the painted lace design on the wood.
- 25 DIY Furniture Ideas – that will make you think…why didnt I think of that!?! SO many great ideas that will leave you inspired to start…