Photo via: myscrapnstuff.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Paper Mache paste recipe: (2 parts flour to 3 parts water.) Mix 1/2 cup flour and 3/4 cups water. 1/4 tbs. salt for mold prevention and/or 2 tbs. white glue for strength optional.
- DIY BARN WOOD :: She stained a piece of scrap board with Minwax white tint base wood stain in Slate and realized it was a bit too dark for her liking so she mixed the stain 50/50 with water which made a big difference. She let it dry over night and the next day used some ASCP in Pure White to white wash over the wood (mixing 1-2 Tbsp. with 1 cup water). She brushed it on then wiped it off with a paper towel. :: CLICK or heres another link: www.hawthorneandmain.com/2014/09/diy-barn-wood.html
- Flip over canvas, stencil, cut with x-acto knife. Glue paper to back of canvas for color. OR buy it HERE
- A few weeks ago we shared Zoey’s ombre-painted dresser and a few of you noticed the floral box displayed on top of it. So here I am to continue with Catch-up this week and show you what went down. I caught a glimpse of Centsational Girl’s paper box makeover and just had to try my …
- Best Origami Tutorials – Flower Origami – Easy DIY Origami Tutorial Projects for With Instructions for Flowers, Dog, Gift Box, Star, Owl, Buttlerfly, Heart and Bookmark, Animals – Fun Paper Crafts for Teens, Kids and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/best-origami-tutorials
- Have an awkward shaped gift (I find plush toys SO HARD to wrap) or have run out of wrapping paper and need a cute gift box idea in a hurry? Fear not.. use wrapping paper to make a super cute gift bag, which can also be made using old NEWSPAPERS (we do love newspaper hacks)!! …
- Paper swirl box. Somebody is getting a gift wrapped this way!!! If I make it small, good cash present box.
- Love everything about this French country room – floors, feature brick wall, the candelabras and wall sconces, even the wooden bowl with the mixed items in it.
- Coat Hanger by Kristine Davidson featuring Jillibean Soup Mix the Media Wood Panel.
- I recently completed this gallery wall for a client’s dining room. Yay! Mixed wood tones, gray, aqua and a splash of yellow really make this wall pop. I used a variety of items and patterns to make. I really love the heart bin I filled with fake lemons. This wall is really big – 9 ft long and makes such a statement in her dining
- Dose is the fast-growing media company behind Dose.com and OMGFacts.com. Our team of writers, storytellers, video producers and curators craft compelling stories for a digital-first audience.
- Ana White | Build a Farmhouse Media Cabinet Featuring Shades of Blue Interiors | Free and Easy DIY Project and Furniture Plans