Photo via: websta.me
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- These Festive jars will be a great addition to anyones holiday decor. The listing is for 3 pint size Ball Mason Jars in brick red, vintage white and olive green. Each jar has twine tied at the neck and a real pine cone for that holiday rustic look. They would also look great holding candy canes, cinnamon sticks or holiday candy. These jars are hand painted, distressed, and sealed with two coats of a soft touch matte varnish. They are painted on the outside allowing them to hold water. The jars should not be submerged in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Greenery shown is for inspiration only and not included in purchase. Need a different number of jars or grouping of colors? We are happy to do CUSTOM orders and offer reduced pricing on larger orders. Just convo us with your wishes.
- – This post was originally published on Pastels and Macarons – Floral wreaths are definitely one of my favourite crafts to make. I just love browsing my local craft store and seeing all the synthetic flowers on display. And they are so lifelike these days! It’s astounding how far faux flowers have come. In fact, it was […]
- Do you love the industrial style? Or little vintage touches? Well, this quick and easy project will help you add a vintage industrial touch to any space. I foun…
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- This decorative wooden letter is the perfect decor accent for a baby shower, nursery, bridal shower, or gift! They are a great way to represent your baby girl, or brides initial, and can be customized to your liking. Item Details: – Champagne 9 or 15-inch wooden letter (please specify letter in note to seller) – Assorted pearls – Decorative vintage flower accent (please specify color) ••• You may order one letter, or multiple for first and last name initials. Please place a separate order for each letter. ••• ~~~ To order a FULL NAME as a custom order at a discounted price, please send us a note ~~~ For expedited orders, or questions on how to customize your letter, please contact us…wed love to help make your decorative accent special
- Want to give a dreary room a dramatic facelift? Adding window or door cornices will bring freshness and style to any room décor. They’ll hide ugly drapery rods and add a touch of custom-made detailing that makes an ordinary window or patio door look like something special. The top of the cornice can even serve as a display shelf for art or collectibles. Cornices are surprisingly easy to build, even the elegant ones you see in home magazines. Using off-the-shelf trim from the home center and a compound miter saw, anyone with simple carpentry skills can create a beautiful window or door cornice in just a few hours. Read on and we’ll show you how to select the materials, assemble the parts and attach the cornice to the wall. We’ll also share design tips to help you match a cornice style to your home’ s décor. Search online for cornice suppliers and you’ll see that you can save huge money by building your own.
- Jute rope is a cheap way to add a rustic/nautical touch to any window dressing. | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- So you love gorgeous sea glass? Don’t know of a way to display it around your home? I have an answer for you with my sea glass wind chimes. The perfect sea glass craft for your sea glass collection. Come see how to make these wind chimes then get to collecting! Read on even if …
- I love Farmhouse Decor! These DIY Home Decor Ideas are perfect if you are looking for gorgeous ways to decorate your house with a touch of farmhouse style! I love all of these spaces and projects, I can’t wait for you to see them all! DIY Sign Tutorial at This Tlewood Farms I …
- The fun colors in this Blessed sign are great to freshen up your decor. Crafted on reclaimed barn board, its sure to complement any decor. If youd prefer flowers in a different color, please be sure to let us know upon checkout. Because our signs are created on reclaimed wood, your sign may look a bit different than what is pictured, as each section of barn board has its own unique characteristics. We can assure you that youll love it though! Measures approx. 11-1/2 x 11-1/2; includes sawtooth hanger so it can sit or hang. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
- Each set of these curtain tie backs is as unique as the deer that once wore it. The antlers are from the Whitetail Buck of Wisconsin. They will give a natural but elegant look to your decor whatever your taste from cottage and modern to retro. Each set of antlers may vary in color from light to dark–it all depends what kind of tree or bush the deer used to rub its antlers on. Please specify if you would prefer a lighter or darker color set and I will do my best to accommodate your preferences. Each tieback is sold in a set of two with 4 available finishes. Mounting hardware included. NOTE: If you order multiple sets, Etsy will charge the shipping for multiple sets. I will refund any overages minus any shipping/supply costs. I was featured on the Etsy blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING ONLY. YOUR COUNTRY MAY STILL CHARGE A CUSTOMS FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE.