Photo via: 2littlesuperheroes.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hi friends! I’m super excited to share with you this super easy, total overhaul of these nesting coffee tables. It was so easy, just spray paint and bam! In just 3 easy steps, you can take these cute little tables from looking like a run of the mill, boring coffee table to a total glam showstopper! Let’s do this! Supplies: (Click affiliate links to purchase items for this project) Vittsjo Nesting Tables Gold Spray Paint White Spray Paint I ordered my Ikea tables because my closest Ikea is about an hour and a half away and let’s face it, I did not wanna load up my 4 kiddos for a road trip when Ikea or Amazon will deliver it right to my door. Yep, you can get it on Amazon people! I got it home and assembled it. Ikea is notorious for ridiculous assembly sessions but this was a breeze. For reals. Next,I took my absolute favorite spray paint on the planet and sprayed the whole thing with a few even coats. Make sure to spray lightly and let it dry thoroughly in between each coat. It will be worth the wait, annoying as it is to wait, I promise. Now, I totally …
- 20. Build a narrow sofa table to place behind your couch! Perfect for drinks when theres no room for a coffee table. | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- How to paint a chalkboard door! I love this super easy tutorial! So fun for a mudroom, too!
- A full tutorial on how-to paint laminate furniture
- Painting laminate requires that a few things be done correctly or you will run into problems. Learn more about how to paint laminate correctly.
- Did the Pinterest crate coffee table with a twist, instead of using only 4 crates I used 6 so it wasnt so small against my huge couch, love how it turned out!
- There are lots of DIY ottomans out there, usually starting with an existing piece of furniture. But when you use an existing piece furniture, like a coffee table, you are stuck with the size and proportions. The thing is, starting from scratch isnt that much harder, nor does it take that muc
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- Finally: As in the kitchen-dining area, Richardson relied on natural textures – a wood coffee table, bamboo and wicker side tables, woven baskets – for warmth.
- This set of chalkboard paint project tutorials are all youll need to set the scene for your next brunch or dinner party!
- had to add this, I loved it. DIY chalkboard paint ideas – Chalkboard Paint on Old Window Panes – Click Pic for 29 Ideas
- This easy to build Farmhouse Table is the perfect addition to any dining or breakfast room complete with industrial touches and a farmhouse style.