Photo via: kitchenfunwithmy3sons.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Best DIY Pallet Furniture Ideas – DIY Reclaimed Wood Pallet Bench – Cool Pallet Tables, Sofas, End Tables, Coffee Table, Bookcases, Wine Rack, Beds and Shelves – Rustic Wooden Pallet Furniture Made Easy With Step by Step Tutorials – Quick DIY Projects and Crafts by DIY Joy http://diyjoy.com/best-diy-pallet-furniture-ideas
- Pallet Coffee Cup Organizer. Top 23 Cool DIY Kitchen Pallets Ideas You Should Not Miss
- Each set of these curtain tie backs is as unique as the deer that once wore it. The antlers are from the Whitetail Buck of Wisconsin. They will give a natural but elegant look to your decor whatever your taste from cottage and modern to retro. Each set of antlers may vary in color from light to dark–it all depends what kind of tree or bush the deer used to rub its antlers on. Please specify if you would prefer a lighter or darker color set and I will do my best to accommodate your preferences. Each tieback is sold in a set of two with 4 available finishes. Mounting hardware included. NOTE: If you order multiple sets, Etsy will charge the shipping for multiple sets. I will refund any overages minus any shipping/supply costs. I was featured on the Etsy blog for GET THE LOOK DECOR: http://www.etsy.com/blog/en/2011/get-the-look-decor-upscale-downhome/ INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU WILL BE CHARGED FOR SHIPPING ONLY. YOUR COUNTRY MAY STILL CHARGE A CUSTOMS FEE WHICH YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR UPON RECEIPT OF YOUR PACKAGE.
- Create a simple, effective suet bird feeder for your yard this winter by repurposing a thrift store coffee mug. Simply melt the suet (beef fat and seed mixture), pour into the mug, and add a stick for a perch. Hang from a tree and watch the birds enjoy it all winter long…this is a great DIY project to have the kids help with then theyre bored! Fun, easy, wonderful thrift store upcycle and repurpose craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Love farmhouse decor and furnishings? I just can not get enough of this look, but am discovering that some of the most awesome farmhouse looks are actually DIY ideas you can easily make yourself. From distressed pallet wall art to whitewashed furniture, these step by step tutorials will show you ho
- DIY Furniture Makeovers – Refurbished Furniture and Cool Painted Furniture Ideas for Thrift Store Furniture Makeover Projects | Coffee Tables, Dressers and Bedroom Decor, Kitchen | Color and Wallpaper Night Desk Revamp | http://diyjoy.com/diy-furniture-makeovers
- Best IKEA Hacks and DIY Hack Ideas for Furniture Projects and Home Decor from IKEA – DIY IKEA Hack Gold Chair – Creative IKEA Hack Tutorials for DIY Platform Bed, Desk, Vanity, Dresser, Coffee Table, Storage and Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom Decor http://diyjoy.com/best-ikea-hacks
- DIY pallet frame art
- These easy-to-make DIY firepit ideas for 2017 are here to make your summer the best one ever. Find the best projects and make your favorite!
- 1132 SHARES Share Tweet These are some gorgeous and unique DIY pallet home decor ideas to make with pallet wood and/or old reclaimed wood. I love finding easy ways to take old stuff that most people would burn or throw away and turning it into something beautiful and useful. These project ideas using pallet wood …
- Best DIY Projects: 15 DIY window treatments