Photo via: blupla.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Gifts for Teens – Tablet Holder from a Picture Frame – Cool Ideas for Girls and Boys, Friends and Gift Ideas for Teenagers. Creative Room Decor, Fun Wall Art and Awesome Crafts You Can Make for Presents http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-gifts-for-teens
- DIY White Brick Vase | DIY Home Decor Ideas on a Budget | Click for Tutorial | Easy Home Decorating Ideas
- Best DIY Rainbow Crafts Ideas – Bracelet – Fun DIY Projects With Rainbows Make Cool Room and Wall Decor, Party and Gift Ideas, Clothes, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Awesome Ideas and Step by Step Tutorials for Teens and Adults, Girls and Tweens http://d
- DIY Projects for Teen Boys and Girls, Tweens and Teenager – Cool Teen Crafts Ideas for Teens Bedroom Decor, Gifts, Clothes and Fun Room Organization. Summer and Awesome School Stuff http://diyjoy.com/cool-diy-projects-for-teenagers
- DIY Chalk Paint Furniture Ideas With Step By Step Tutorials – Chalk Paint Ombre Dresser – How To Make Distressed Furniture for Creative Home Decor Projects on A Budget – Perfect for Vintage Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom, Bath http://diyjoy.com/chalk-paint-furniture-ideas
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- Mason Jar Easter Baskets … a cute gift idea that takes minutes to make! This fun mason jar craft idea for Easter is the perfect way to decorate a tablescape, give as a favor, or just brighten someones day! | Hello Little Home
- Use chalk paint and Mod Podge to create these gorgeous DIY mason jar succulent pots for spring. Perfect for a kitchen windowsill or a seasonal mantel!
- Cool Mason Jar Ideas for cute crafts and projects made with jars. Creative decor, best DIY gifts, homemade lights & fun projects for teens & adults to make
- These Festive jars will be a great addition to anyones holiday decor. The listing is for 3 pint size Ball Mason Jars in brick red, vintage white and olive green. Each jar has twine tied at the neck and a real pine cone for that holiday rustic look. They would also look great holding candy canes, cinnamon sticks or holiday candy. These jars are hand painted, distressed, and sealed with two coats of a soft touch matte varnish. They are painted on the outside allowing them to hold water. The jars should not be submerged in water. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth. Greenery shown is for inspiration only and not included in purchase. Need a different number of jars or grouping of colors? We are happy to do CUSTOM orders and offer reduced pricing on larger orders. Just convo us with your wishes.
- This comfortable color palette from BEHR’s collection of 2017 Color Currents is full of soft neutrals and subtle pastel colors. Mix and match these soft shades to create the perfect design scheme for any room in your home. Check out the rest of this article to find inspiration for unique color schemes and home decoration ideas.
- Upcycled Furniture Projects – DIY Door Shelf Tutorial – Repurposed Home Decor and Furniture You Can Make On a Budget. Easy Vintage and Rustic Looks for Bedroom, Bath, Kitchen and Living Room. http://diyjoy.com/upcycled-furniture-projects