Photo via: scavengerchic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- old table (like the legs!) repurposed into tufted bench – CraftySisters upcycle repurpose furniture
- Old drawer, repurposed
- repurposed drawer ideas http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com/2014/03/projects-galore-with-drawers.html With a couple of wooden shelves, this drawer is super functional. If you need a drawer and live in New York, come check out ReHouse for dozens of shapes and sizes of salvaged drawers! www.rehouseny.com
- Here’s the breakdown of how I refinished the table. Here it is before, in all of its honey oak glory: I had been looking for a “farmhouse” type table forever, but I knew that I wanted to find a cheap one that I could refinish. I liked the chunky legs and the table top on…Continue Reading
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- DIY Pipe Table Legs – good for dining room??
- Pipe for legs and pallet wood for the top – perfect outdoor table (spray a clear coat onto the pipes to prevent rust)
- DIY Farmhouse Table with 2 style options for legs!
- DIY Live Edge Wood Dining Room Table with Steel Legs… uhhhhm love this! So modern but rustic
- Turn an old barstool into a darling side table! Wrap rope around lower foot rests to create a couple shelves!
- cupcake stand 2 on either side of a table, with a tiered stand in the middle.
- Love the idea for a simple DIY wire basket side table /istandarddesign/