Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use a rolling cart to create a well-organized coffee station
- Don’t let a small bathroom put you in a design dilemma. These small apartment bathrooms incorporate smart and stylish storage solutions with an effective layout to make up for the lack of square footage.
- We are so excited to finally be sharing our Craft Studio that we finished last month. We completed this makeover in about 36 hours! In case you haven’t heard, I (Mallory) will finally be moving back to Arizona (15 minutes from Savannah!!!) and we wanted a space that we could lock ourselves in and bust out some major projects, blog work and brainstorming in the few hours a week we will have to work together. Aside from blogging, we each have our own “side jobs”. I run an Etsy shop selling vinyl designs for home decor and Savannah is a hair stylist (a dang good one at that! *winks*). Between our jobs, being wives and having 7 kiddos under 6 between the two of us, we have to prioritize, plan and bust out projects whenever there is an opportunity. We had a 36 hour window before flying to a conference in Salt Lake City so we busted it out! The need for a workspace is long overdue and we are thrilled with how this one turned out. We’ve converted one of Savannah’s bedrooms into a studio space for us to work, craft, brainstorm and a place to keep our supplies organized. …
- Inspiration starts with your workspace! Glam it up with pops of gold and vibrant watercolor accents to help kick your motivation into high gear.
- Repurposed entertainment center into a laundry care center. Smart.
- Transform an old dresser into a storage-packed kitchen island — Antique Dresser Turned Kitchen Island Heir and Space.
- Dresser into Kitchen Island
- Tips for Living in Small Spaces – There is the need for extra space in every home; irrespective of the size of the home, the ability to maximize space is always welcome. Companies are downsizing the scope of their operations, homeowners are also going down the same path. Moving into a small home from a large home can be quite frustrating. Most people are usually at crossroads on what to bring with them and what to dispose off.
- From Country Living: these rustic shelves can fit into a small space for BIG impact!
- Where to buy budget-friendly rolling door hardware for barn doors — such a great list, everything under $200 and a bunch under $100! @Remodelaholic
- Love the barn door style? We have 35 ways for you to build your own door AND your own hardware, so your new door can be both budget-friendly and stylish, PLUS inexpensive options for purchasing pre-made rolling door hardware.
- DIY Bar Cart Tutorial – Perfect for the Patio! | Designer Trapped