Photo via: amhomefurnishing.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- CURTAINS :: Hang curtains the new way! Scrap wood from an old bench, cheap hooks from Home Depot sheer curtains from IKEA| oliveandlove
- Jute rope is a cheap way to add a rustic/nautical touch to any window dressing. | 31 Home Decor Hacks That Are Borderline Genius
- Domino magazine shares ideas for Taylor Swifts bay window in her new Los Angeles house. Ideas for Taylor Swifts bay window with storage an seating.
- Gorgeous paper flower window dressing
- Spray paint these babies and you have curtain rods for $2 – there is a great idea for easy pinch pleat drapes on this website too…
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- I especially like the sailcloth curtains, hung with rivets and and tied with top stitched leather fittings. All these elements bring your eye up and down around the room. Rivers window
- Best DIY Projects: 15 DIY window treatments
- deciding on window treatments…
- How To Hide Ugly Built-In Tubs With Faux Stone (amazing product for dressing up just about any surface!) @Rachel Beger ahhhhh this would look so much nicer in the studio!!
- 4,510 Likes, 105 Comments – Jo @ La Boheme (@labohemehouseofthewishingtrees) on Instagram: “I was so chuffed to be chosen as the winner for this weeks colourmyhome tag. Its always such a…”
- The latest Tweets from Initial Property (@InitialProperty). Our passion is property. We rent, sell and manage properties all over Birmingham, get in touch to get involved!. Birmingham, UK