Photo via: royaldesignstudio.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Geometric Dodecahedron copper Concrete planter
- This easy tutorial will show you how to brighten and organize your kitchen with these DIY kitchen jars using letter stencils.
- Shiplap styled BAKERY kitchen sign in a rustic kitchen, made with Funky Junks Old Sign Stencils / funkyjunkinteriors.net
- Learn how to make a stencil with this easy to follow DIY stencil tutorial. Have fun creating this project. Stencil letters or other intricate designs on to wood, fabric, whatever you like!
- buy a cheap light, dip it in concrete, connect a colored cord and spray the inside with same color as cord…
- Unique DIY String Light Poles with Concrete Base Micoleys picks for DIYoutdoorprojects www.Micoley.com
- Lichtkugeln aus Beton für Kreative, innen mit Maya-Gold. Garden lights, made of Concrete for creatives, painted with Maya-Gold
- Youll fall head over heels with these amazing DIY concrete crafts.
- Wash brush floss flush wooden sign in kids bathroom. Stenciled wood sign, vintage wood sign, handmade wood sign
- $30 thrift store dining table cuts split and stenciled, now a long folding table in laundry room! – Thrift Diving Blog
- make a glitter vase. Coat inside of vase with Pledge floor cleaner. then put in glitter to cover the floor cleaner, dump out excess. done! place a clear cup inside to prevent items inside the vase from scratching away the glitter.
- Level and seal your plywood floor, sand it and paint wood grain with a rocking tool to make it look like hardwood.