Photo via: diyside.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- looking for crafts for teens? we have compiled a cool list of 50 of the most gorgeous diy crafts for teens and diy projects for teens you can find anywhere
- Im living life on the wild side and decorating on the cheap. Its cool. And fun. If youre in the boat with me, you know what I mean. Here are a few ways Ive turned ch-ch-ching into ch-ch-CHEAP – decorating, that is.
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- DIY boho fringe chandelier – Ive been seeing DIY chandelier and light fixtures all over Pinterest so I finally decided to dive and (hopefully) make a tad bit more simplified version of what I have seen out there. I love how this came out and cannot wait to create different versions. You can do this chandelier in any color, more layers, less layers, different metallics, lights or no lights. The possibilities are endless.
- DIY Rustic Stick Basket: Never throw away the paint stir sticks next time! Check out this one, you will find you can use them to a beautiful and inexpensive basket as a decorative centerpiece or as stylish storage on a shelf.
- The 14th of February is soon and we’d like to advise on a special gift for your beloved one those of you who were too busy to use PIXERS’ promotional codes for the Valentine’s Day. We’ve prepared fifteen easy ideas for DIY gifts for her and him. They’re so uncomplicated that you’ll be able to do them at the last minute (but we suggest to take care of materials and needed tools a little bit earlier). Aa far as I know gifts made personally have always greater value, and especially for this day of love you should remember to make your lover smile. Below you”ll find our fifteen charming gifts ideas together with necessary materials and tools. Good luck! Sweet Miniature Pompoms You will need: felt pompoms of different sizes – you can make them at home (take a look at the manual video here) or buy it here, thin transparent thread, to which you’ll thread your pompons, scissors. Rain of Hearts You will need: card stock in fun colours, clear fishing line, heart punch, tape, scissors. Heart Attack! You will need: transparent jar with pretty cap, bunch of paper sheets to cut out the heart shapes, sticky letters (if …
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Have you ever set out to write something on a chalkboard only to find it looks terrible? Let me show you the secret to hand lettering on a chalkboard! THE SECRET TO HAND LETTERING ON A CHALKBOARD
- Its rarely trash if you just think about it differently! Right?! So cool. Check out these 73 ways to repurpose almost anything into a treasure piece! FYI UpcycleIt
- A soft, inviting, budget friendly bathroom remodel for less than $100.
- Beautiful Urban Farmhouse Master Bathroom Remodel