Photo via: thepostmansknock.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This listing is for a soft yet gorgeous color toned Mason Jar Centerpiece! This one is my favorite color scheme yet! I used this very one in my own home :). I feel it adds a perfect color tone of soft neutral colors, but yet still adds a pop. It fits perfectly in a modern rustic setting! It also makes a unique and one of a kind gift for any occasion:) You can feel confident in purchasing with us on our beloved centerpieces! Our over 1,500+ 5 Star Rating Reviews say it all 🙂 You will be happy you purchased! We use 100% reclaimed pallet and barn wood. This is not store bought. Our goal is to create our planter boxes out of true and rustic reclaimed wood to give it the true rustic character! You can purchase this centerpiece WITHOUT the planter box if preferred. Specs: -12L x 5W x 3H -stands about 9-10 inches tall with jars and hydrangeas This purchase includes: -choice of planter box with arrangement or NO BOX just arrangement -stain color of choice planter box option (natural or stained) -(3) QUART size Ball Mason Jars hand painted and distressed in barnwood, antique white, and tan with twine accents -(3) hydrangeas color of choice When checking out please select: -style of purchase (with or without box and plain) -color of planter box -color of hydrangeas (if mixture is selected note colors in note to seller box at checkout) *white ivory shown* When checking out please specify in the note to seller box: -color of jar combination if you would like different than shown (if nothing specified it will come with barnwood, antique white, and tan) -color of hydrangeas IF mixture was selected —>Want to purchase additional hydrangeas to switch out in your jars for the seasons?? Check out these hydrangea listings: https://www.etsy.com/listing/255161470/add-on-hydrangeas-hydrangeas-hydrangea https://www.etsy.com/listing/287061063/spring-summer-add-on-hydrangeas https://www.etsy.com/listing/285734491/hydrangeas-blended-hydrangeas-add-on —>Want to purchase additional jars to change out colors for the seasons?? Check out our Add-On Jar Selections: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258371445/add-on-mason-jar-mason-jars-mason-jar —>Is this a gift?? We can include a FREE of charge note on pretty card stock with twine. Please leave details and message in note to seller box at checkout. ♥♥We love custom orders. If you would like some changes please dont hesitate to ask :)♥♥ ♥♥Check out our Etsy shop for more Mason jar decor! www.allthatsrustic.etsy.com♥♥ Disclaimer: All Thats Rustic is not responsible for any bodily injury, such as splinters, etc. We do our best sanding down our wood products to the best of our ability without taking away the natural beauty of the wood. Some wood pieces may show nail heads, nail holes, or knicks, but we feel this gives the most true rustic look of all! We wouldnt send out something we wouldnt put in our own homes! Some stain colors may vary since all our wood is hand selected and all different due to it being reclaimed, but it will be in the general shade of stain 🙂 Review our shop policies. Thank you 🙂 All Thats Rustic♥
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- How to make an outdoor pool umbrella half barrel flower pot stand. Shade! 1) Real/resin half barrel (drill holes in the bottom for drainage) 2) QUIKRETE or a cement block that has a hole in the center for your post 3) Put in PVC pipe (spray paint to liking) 4)Use small stones or pebbles to increase the stability. Cover with dirt and plant flowers. 6) If you use a tilt umbrella the wind may blow it in a circle. Drill hole in PVC, put screw in place.
- This is the perfect home decorating hack! Frame any picture with these easy DIY custom photo mats. Includes free printable watercolor seashell prints.
- One fairy lantern. The top of the lantern is a natural acorn cap with a gloss finish, the bottom of the lantern is a multi-faceted glass bead. Use to line a miniature pathway or the entrance to your fairy or gnome home. *Listing is for 1 Fairy Acorn Cap Lantern with wire stake hook. *Not an actual light. *Hook Length: approx 6 *Sizes are approximate See my other lantern style here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258636399/shimmering-miniature-lanterns-for-fairy?ref=shop_home_active_1
- 1 Rustic wine rack try out this amazing but not no expansive DIY rustic wine rack. click here for the steps. 2 DIY Pallet Bookshelf utilize those extra piles of wood in your backyard with …
- Domino magazine shares ideas for Taylor Swifts bay window in her new Los Angeles house. Ideas for Taylor Swifts bay window with storage an seating.
- Well hello there! Long time no blog! That was a very unexpected two weeks away from posting on here, but I’m back and ready to dive into some projects, and I certainly have a list of them! I always feel so guilty when I get behind like this, but I’ve come to realize that this blog is a place I created as my creative outlet aside from my full time job, so I can’t let it stress me as much as it started to with not posting. Sometimes I get busy with work, and sometimes I just get into a creative rut, this was a little of both. I have been working from home for the last three years and my company just moved everyone back into the office, so last week was an adjustment to say the least! Anyways, enough of all this rambling, you get it right? On to the fun stuff! It is no secret I love thrift shopping. Whether it be big furniture pieces or just smaller odds and ends that have potential, I love buying something cheap and making it into something I can actually use. It’s so much more rewarding to me to put in the work than just buy it …
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- Celebrate the Day with a Tea Light Box Tutorial by Designer Maria Job. Quick + Easy + Adorable! http://www.spellbindersblog.com/celebrate-day-tea-light-box-tutorial/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=Spellbinders&utm_content=Celebrate%20the%20Day%20with%20a%20Tea%20Light%20Box%20Tutorial
- 1. Wordy Wall Art (DIY CANVAS) So cool 🙂 I really like this idea, probably gonna be lazy and use wooden letters tho. paint them white and glue them on. For details CONTINUE 2. Multiple Canv…