Photo via: potterybarn.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I got a request on Instagram the other day to do a blog post on how to decorate around a TV. Great question! Well, in our house that we just moved into I haven’t really blogged our two entert…
- From free printables to painting your own, weve collected a few gems to decorate your walls for the fall. Check them out below! 1. Arrows Printable by Printable Randoms A printable on Etsy that you
- I decided that I didnt want to use curtains on our bathroom window so I was trying to find an alternative. I looked at the window films that they sell and didnt like how expensive they were.
- Debating to use chalk paint or regular latex paint? Here are some of the highlights of the pros and cons of both to help you decide
- It is a great idea to create a terrace as well as the furniture for the outdoor decoration and seating need if the home is spacious. It is good to have something to enjoy in the fresh air because a person gets tired by working according to the monotonous routine and it is necessary to refresh the mind for working properly. We are going to show an idea for the wooden pallet terrace furniture creation that you will love to see and you may decide to copy for your home.
- Learn how I turned this gorgeous bedroom dresser into a trendy TV Stand Makeover. Painted and glazed from deal lillie blog inspiration.
- Decorating with thrift store finds and how to find the best stuff to decorate your home on a budget. | In My Own Style
- Design Tip:60-30-10 Color Rule – how to create an entire color palette EASILY! How to decorate your room and get the designer look.
- Using neutral paint colors is one of our favorite ways to warm up a room. Picking the best neutral color scheme for your home is the first step, but we’ll also show you how to decorate with gray, beige, and white decor.
- See how 11 bloggers turned to finds from the Better Homes and Gardens collection to get organized, entertain guests, and decorate their homes.
- DIY project: Spray glue the dollies/twine to a blown up balloon and allow to dry. Then pop the balloon!! MUST do this for my reception! Once you pop the balloon the pieces should fall right out. If not, use needle nose pliers to reach inside. REMEMBER do not cover all of balloon. You need an opening in case you decide to add a drop light.
- Downsizing is the new big thing! Everyone is trying to live a larger life, in a much smaller space. While it may seem ideal to ditch your extra baggage and run, living in a small space can lead to big problems! In order to combat your loss of square feet, eBay shares fifteen insanely clever solutions that may make your small space seem a lot bigger!