Photo via: lostmy.name
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Create a simple, effective suet bird feeder for your yard this winter by repurposing a thrift store coffee mug. Simply melt the suet (beef fat and seed mixture), pour into the mug, and add a stick for a perch. Hang from a tree and watch the birds enjoy it all winter long…this is a great DIY project to have the kids help with then theyre bored! Fun, easy, wonderful thrift store upcycle and repurpose craft project from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- 15 Upcycled Planters Turn Trash into Treasure – Kids outgrown legos, consider making something useful for your yard!
- This four season hand and fingerprint tree is a DIY keepsake craft and gift that kids can make. A unique handmade gift idea for Christmas, Mothers Day, Fathers Day or any other occasion. Learn how to make your own with the easy to follow tutorial. Make one with your kids today!
- Turn a Old Dresser into a Craft Station…these are the BEST Upcycled & Repurposed Ideas!
- Turn an outdated hutch into a craft storage center – Such a great DIY furniture makeover idea that requires just a bit of paint!
- We are so excited to finally be sharing our Craft Studio that we finished last month. We completed this makeover in about 36 hours! In case you haven’t heard, I (Mallory) will finally be moving back to Arizona (15 minutes from Savannah!!!) and we wanted a space that we could lock ourselves in and bust out some major projects, blog work and brainstorming in the few hours a week we will have to work together. Aside from blogging, we each have our own “side jobs”. I run an Etsy shop selling vinyl designs for home decor and Savannah is a hair stylist (a dang good one at that! *winks*). Between our jobs, being wives and having 7 kiddos under 6 between the two of us, we have to prioritize, plan and bust out projects whenever there is an opportunity. We had a 36 hour window before flying to a conference in Salt Lake City so we busted it out! The need for a workspace is long overdue and we are thrilled with how this one turned out. We’ve converted one of Savannah’s bedrooms into a studio space for us to work, craft, brainstorm and a place to keep our supplies organized. …
- Instantly turn any picture into a palette with Chip It!, created for you by Sherwin-Williams.
- Cool DIY Projects Made With Plastic Bottles – DIY Kitty Planters From Plastic Bottles – Best Easy Crafts and DIY Ideas Made With A Recycled Plastic Bottle – Jewlery, Home Decor, Planters, Craft Project Tutorials – Cheap Ways to Decorate and Creative DIY Gifts for Christmas Holidays – Fun Projects for Adults, Teens and Kids http://diyjoy.com/diy-projects-plastic-bottles
- Tutorial that shows how to transform old desk chairs into adorable ones like you see here. – need this for my craft room
- Make this cute desktop organizer from toilet paper rolls. Such a fun kids craft!
- cool craft for kids: milk art science + art activity. Fun!
- Rainbow Windsock Craft for Kids