Photo via: buzzfeed.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add a diamond pattern to your door using washi tape. | 37 Ingenious Ways To Make Your Dorm Room Feel Like Home
- Ways to use Project Life kits in Home Decor. An easy and fast way to create beautiful projects for your home.
- Want to get control of your home and your life and your stuff again? How to Organize your Entire Home- A 10 week plan.
- At Pastels and Macarons we share clever solutions and beautiful inspiration for your home. We share fun and creative tips and hacks to clean and organize your home and life, easy DIY and Craft tutorials, home inspiration from around the web and shopping guides for your convince. We love sharing farmhouse inspiration, easy to follow tutorials that will leave you wanting to DIY and Craft your entire home. We show you how to clean your entire home using eco friendly and natural solutions and essential oils plus how to keep on top of your home organization game! We also share free printables and resources to help you achieve a more balanced home and life.
- Create a unique look in your home with these inexpensive Pallet Bars. There are a million and one ways that you can repurpose them into all sorts of things including Bars and Tables. Drop into The WHOot for more fantastic DIY projects.
- 10 Ways To Declutter Your Home (And Life!) – mindbodygreen.com
- Industrial, rustic bathroom set of 3 DESCRIPTIONS: This industrial rustic bathroom set include bath towel holder, toilet paper holder and a hand towel ring. Industrial, rustic beautiful set of 3. It will make your bathroom outstanding and one of a kind. The wood is custom hand distressed. No two pieces are alike. Its a great piece to any house. New and modern or old with character. Do you have a beach or vacation house? It will give you lots of complements when your guests arrive. Made with care and love! ITEM DETAILS: – bath towel holder: 18 towel length / wood 24 x 5,5 – toilet paper holder: 9 1/2 long / wood 10 x 5,5 – ring towel holder: wood 5,5 x 5,5 – towel ring 6 diameter IF YOU DON`T WANT YOUR WOOD TO BE HAND DISTRESSED (TO HAVE ANY SCRATCHES/MARKS), PLEASE LEAVE A NOTE DURING THE CHECK OUT. Otherwise it will look as close as possible to the picture. Cleaning: NO household cleaners are recommended, just dust the pipe and wood with clean soft DRY cloth. We use a clear coat lacquer to protect the pipes and wax for the wood. All items are fully assembled and ready to mount. Color-matched mounting screws are included for your convenience. Every wood piece is unique so the wood can have a slight differences in color than it is on the picture. ALL PRODUCTS ARE INSURED – LOST/DAMAGED. You can also follow your order through TRACKING NUMBER. Shipping from Chicago area.
- Hello, welcome to Stains and Grains, the evolution of wood art. Lead Time: Due to fluctuating numbers of custom orders, lead time varies between 1-3 months, please contact me to find out when the next available spot is on the calendar. Presenting, Edge of the Day This piece of wood wall art is pretty magnificent. Using a single piece of spruce, I do all the cutting and staining, and return each piece to where it started, so the grain runs contiguously through the piece. This really ads another dimension beyond the picture of the sunset and the dramatic coloring. The size of this is 3X1 and it can be recreated in various sizes (as long as a 3:1 ratio between width and height is kept) and can be done in various other color palettes as well. Make sure to check out my main store for all the variations of this piece. This piece has been sold, and would need to be a custom recreation if you would like it. just drop me a line if youre interested and ill let you know the exact lead time, and we can discuss any alterations to the original you might like to make. ********************************************************************************************* SIMPLE TO HANG: each piece comes with a heavy duty hanging hardware and wire already installed, simply put it on a nail in a stud and enjoy! If a different hanging system is required just ask, we can do whatever you need. ********************************************************************************************* Check out what my customers have had to say about their purchase: SECOND AVENUE SUNRISE: Second Avenue Sunrise is magnificent. It totally lights up and brightens up the living room. I love how original it is, how meticulous the work is and how easy it was to work with this artist. I feel his price was more than fair and i definitely plan to treat myself to more of his work. CUSTOM SUNSET ON JUPITER; Working with Jeremy was an amazing Etsy experience! He understood exactly what I wanted and was able to work with me to get exactly the colors and size I wanted. He finished the piece within the time frame promised delivered on time. I highly recommend him! UNDER THE BOARDWALK:This is piece is both wonderfully designed and excellent quality. Artistically, we like the way colors are gradient without being uniform; much like the real sky. Decorating with wood adds real warmth to our living room; apropos considering the subject matter. Also worth mentioning: It came exactly as described (except thumbnails dont do it justice). Jeremy and Mrs. StainsnGrains were wonderful to work with. And it was easy to hang. SEDIMENTARY MY DEAR WATSON:I had such a great experience buying this piece from Jeremy. This is a stunning and unique piece, and its even more impressive in person. I am thrilled to have it in my home! And Jeremy made the whole purchase process very easy. He promptly answered my questions and worked with me to ensure safe delivery. He was very patient with me and gracious with his time. It was truly a pleasure doing business with him. COAT RACK ROMANESQUE: Jeremys work is outstanding! Not only are we huge fans of the functional wooden wall art that he created for us, but now we are also massive fans of Mr. (and Mrs.) Stains and Grains! After I ordered a piece that I found through Etsy (which was discounted because it was an older model that was priced to move), Jeremy contacted me to inform me that the piece was no longer up to his standards. He offered to create an entirely new piece at the same cost! He was incredibly forthcoming, honest, and demonstrated great integrity throughout the entire process. I can not say enough nice things about this vendor or piece. We are honored that we now display his talent in our home. Weave WEAVE A DIAMOND IN THE BUFF: Im thrilled with this purchase! The Diamond in the buff weave is beautiful. I wish I could fill my home with the work of this very creative and talented artist. Jeremy was a pleasure to work with, eager to please and so helpful. My husband and I look forward to seeing his future creations. SHARK FIN SOUP: I loved working with Jeremy. He was so eager and helpful in creating an original piece of artwork in my sons school colors. He was thorough down to the last detail. My son was so excited when he received the wall art. He had it proudly displayed on his wall immediately. I look forward to working with Jeremy again! SUNSET ON JUPITER: Gorgeous piece. Personable and responsive artist, who clearly cares about his customers and passionate about his work. Love! A RANDOM WALK: This is an interesting piece, and I love that it does double duty – functional art 🙂 Great work, great store!!!!! SUNSET ON JUPITER:The piece is beautiful and we cant wait to hang it. The order was processed at light speed. Thank you! CUSTOM WEAVE SNATCH THAT WEAVE: First of all, the piece Jeremy made for me is absolutely beautiful and everyone who sees it is very impressed! I started this transaction by
- One fairy lantern. The top of the lantern is a natural acorn cap with a gloss finish, the bottom of the lantern is a multi-faceted glass bead. Use to line a miniature pathway or the entrance to your fairy or gnome home. *Listing is for 1 Fairy Acorn Cap Lantern with wire stake hook. *Not an actual light. *Hook Length: approx 6 *Sizes are approximate See my other lantern style here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/258636399/shimmering-miniature-lanterns-for-fairy?ref=shop_home_active_1
- Pegboard is a go-to choice for garage storage because its grid of predrilled holes holds a variety of hooks that neatly store tools and keep them close at hand. But in recent years, crafty homeowners have been bringing this versatile board indoors for all types of projects. Storage is still pegboard’s main selling point, but DIYers have also found other ways to celebrate its unique functionality. Some popular uses for pegboard include craft organizers, headboards, backsplashes, and flexible …
- Winter can turn your porch drab and dirty. With these three simple steps, I was able to breathe new life into my front porch and give it the pop of color it needed! | front porch ideas | container garden | container gardening | decorating with yellow | spring cleaning
- 176 Likes, 34 Comments – Amber Oliver | In The Loop (@a_m_b_o) on Instagram: “Look what I made! DIY acrylic calendar on InTheLoopBlog today as part of the OneRoomChallenge!…”